Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Custom CS:GO Chat Commands?

Post New Thread Reply   

RyCSGO
Old 02-27-2020 , 16:25   Custom CS:GO Chat Commands?
Reply With Quote #1

Hello. Iam working on a CS:GO server. I want to add custom chat commands. Lets say i player types !fb/!facebook and a link from facebook page pops up or !discord inv link from a Discord Server pops up! is there a plugin or something that i can use?

And whats the best plugin for Admin Commands?

Thanks!
wakedb
Old 02-27-2020 , 16:54   Re: Custom CS:GO Chat Commands?
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyCSGO View Post
Hello. Iam working on a CS:GO server. I want to add custom chat commands. Lets say i player types !fb/!facebook and a link from facebook page pops up or !discord inv link from a Discord Server pops up! is there a plugin or something that i can use?

And whats the best plugin for Admin Commands?

Thanks!
You can find answer to your question just a few rows above your post
Here -> https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=69092
Quote:
How do you set up player commands that allow them to choose to join your Steam group, please?

I've seen advertisement messages come up on some servers that say "Why not join our steam group, just type !steam". I'd like to be able to offer this ability to players. Is it also possible to do something similar for sending feedback or easily and quickly adding the server to their favourites, please?

I'll stop there. I know I and a heck of a lot of people will appreciate answers to these things in a structured way that makes Sourcemod more accessible. It's clearly a very powerful and useful server tool, but to someone coming into this environment without much prior knowledge of game server admin-ing, it's currently quite impenetrable and requires a lot of searching to pull together the basic information. I realise that not everyone will agree with that, but this is my experience. I also appreciate that admin-ing a gaming server isn't for everyone and does require at least a little technical knowledge.

All help and advice greatly, greatly appreciated