Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

Mitsuru
Old 01-21-2018 , 12:09   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1861

Hello muukis, can you give me your tables (player & map & IP)? I can't create it (l4d1), thank you very much.
kot4404
Old 01-24-2018 , 16:01   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1862

Is there way to run such thing without mysql? I would like to play with it first before buying database space
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 01-25-2018 , 03:02   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1863

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuru View Post
Hello muukis, can you give me your tables (player & map & IP)? I can't create it (l4d1), thank you very much.
Do you mean you want the SQL scripts to create tables you mentioned?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kot4404 View Post
Is there way to run such thing without mysql? I would like to play with it first before buying database space
Out of the box, there is no such way at the moment. With a little hacking skills you might get things to run. I would like to help you with that, but I can't at the moment. Too much work to do with life and too little time to share. I have started a global player stats project for this, so there would be a centralized database, but it's far from being ready and I still have got the problem with the time I can spare for the project.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
Mitsuru
Old 01-25-2018 , 03:31   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1864

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
Do you mean you want the SQL scripts to create tables you mentioned?
Yes, I can't create a table (files or folders cannot be found), and put the table in the database, can this be?
Tiger50
Old 02-12-2018 , 12:22   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1865

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool_osg View Post
Can anyone post a link to a current working site? I really love this idea and am trying to work thru the setup. There seems to be a problem with the config.php being read on my end. If this is not working currently I don't wish to waste my time. Thanks.

Here is a link to CPS on my 9 ubuntu servers, which is running fine with no problems, and has been for years

http://pwwebhosting.site.nfoservers....tats/index.php

CPS use to work on my windows servers, but despite trying different SM & MM and re-compiling the .sp file it does not work on windows any more

And no one seems able to help
Send a message via Yahoo to Tiger50
Striker black
Old 03-26-2018 , 17:16   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1866

Hello, you can tell me which is your most stable version, and how to contact you, thanks
tlch0324
Old 05-31-2018 , 06:56   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1867

with the errorlog
SQL Error: near "IGNORE": syntax error

I try to use sqldump
Dominatez
Old 06-12-2018 , 15:57   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1868

muukis : Why are you not merging pull requests that have been submitted at github ?
You could allow the community to help make these stats run like a dream again. I will take a look at the code etc as soon as i get some free time (Which is like gold dust now).
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 06-13-2018 , 07:42   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1869

You REALLY should add natives for getting one's PPM, Rank and Points. I have 2 plugins that require 500,000 points to start a vote kick and when you join a team, the team PPMs determine if you can join instead of the player count.

Discord: Eyal282#1334
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2018 , 02:18   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1870

I am going on a business trip today and can't check any of the issues below. When I return, I will (try to remember to) check them out ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuru View Post
Yes, I can't create a table (files or folders cannot be found), and put the table in the database, can this be?
I will upload a generic SQL create script for the tables for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger50 View Post
no one seems able to help
I will try running my windows server in a few days and tell you how it is working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker black View Post
Hello, you can tell me which is your most stable version, and how to contact you, thanks
I guess it's the one at the first post. I think I have uploaded every version from GitHub, that I have tested myself. There might be some community made fix versions uploaded, but I have not tested any of them myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominatez View Post
muukis : Why are you not merging pull requests that have been submitted at github ?
You could allow the community to help make these stats run like a dream again. I will take a look at the code etc as soon as i get some free time (Which is like gold dust now).
Sorry for not paying attention here and at the GitHub. I will take a look and do a merge once I've checked the code. Any help is appreciated - thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyal282 View Post
You REALLY should add natives for getting one's PPM, Rank and Points. I have 2 plugins that require 500,000 points to start a vote kick and when you join a team, the team PPMs determine if you can join instead of the player count.
If I have the time, I'll check it out when I am completing the pull request at the GitHub.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.

Last edited by muukis; 06-14-2018 at 02:31.