AMX Mod X 0.20-3 Talk

Post New Thread Reply   

devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2004 , 14:17  
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze
Typing amx_modules in the server console will crash the server (using Windows).
Not here, mine works fine

Also, this plugin will reliably produce a mysql crash..
Run it, use dbi_test in the server's console

About admin.sma. They were merged into one, there is a flag in the source file indicating which one was used
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (dbtest.sma - 701 views - 1.6 KB)
Old 08-24-2004 , 14:24  
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by devicenull
About admin.sma. They were merged into one, there is a flag in the source file indicating which one was used
I'm still confused, should I use admin.amxx or admin_sql.amxx, if I compile admin.sma file with the mysql option, it won't create a admin_sql.amxx file, why is it there to begin with?

I'll try the mysql test for you too, I'm just running an additional test server anyways just to try out AMXX 0.20 so it's no problem at all
Send a message via ICQ to Kamikaze Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Send a message via MSN to Kamikaze Send a message via Yahoo to Kamikaze
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2004 , 14:25  
Reply With Quote #23

Its there so its easier to install, I guess. Its the same file, just compiled differently
Old 08-24-2004 , 14:30  
Reply With Quote #24

I see.

admin_mysql.amxx is just admin.amxx compiled with the mysql option, if I wanted to changed admin.sma, I would just use admin.amxx (I changed the Max admins part).

I get these errors:

L 08/24/2004 - 13:28:00: [AMXX] Module is not a valid library (file "cstrike\addons\amxx\modules\mysql_amxx.d ll")
L 08/24/2004 - 13:28:00: [AMXX] Function not found (name "dbi_result") (plugin "admin.amxx")
L 08/24/2004 - 13:28:00: [AMXX] Function not found (name "dbi_connect") (plugin "dbtest.amxx")

Mysql file exists too, just doesn't want to load for me, I'm using Mysql 4.21 with Windows Server 2003.
Send a message via ICQ to Kamikaze Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Send a message via MSN to Kamikaze Send a message via Yahoo to Kamikaze
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2004 , 14:35  
Reply With Quote #25

Yea, its not loading the mysql module, so the plugin wont work (it crashes the mysql module, which usually takes down the entire server)
Old 08-24-2004 , 14:46  
Reply With Quote #26

I will look into this. Apparently my compiles of MySQL are still weird.
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2004 , 15:01  
Reply With Quote #27

@ BAILOPAN:
u should read my post (2nd one) here (Preview Release 0.20-2 Talk) , there r still error in 2 inc files and my post on first page of this thread,
i mentioned there an error of a func and made a request
Old 08-24-2004 , 15:26  
Reply With Quote #28

Karlos,

I'm fixing up the three include files now. I'll also be line-by-line auditting the ns2amx "port" include file (ns2amx.inc) as I wasn't the one who originally made it.
Meatwad
Old 08-24-2004 , 15:33  
Reply With Quote #29

There is also a problem with amx_say. If you don't have the language plugin, it gives you some kind of lang_notfound error.

If you like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, then paste this onto your forehead. (Laugh out loud.)

Admin Weapons II
Agent
Old 08-24-2004 , 17:25  
Reply With Quote #30

I've got another problem, sorry if this is posted somewhere else, I tried to look around but didnt really find anything.

I am running a Linux DoD server with AMXX 0.20. It is running and there are no errors. The problem I'm having is that in the amxmodmenu I can kick and ban people but I cannot slay/slap or change their teams using those menus. I can slay and slap them without using the menu's. I did download and install the dod componants and that had no effect. Can someone please help me with this?

Otherwise AMX Mod X 0.20 is working great thanks a bunch.