Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

xREDIRECT - server redirect menu

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

bt&mgsBlues
Old 04-07-2007 , 18:16   Re: xREDIRECT - server redirect menu

If "redirect_auto" is set to 1 and you have a serverlist.ini file that has this as its last server:
Code:
[Random]
address=
Would this make it just go to a random server?

Because i think a feature like that would be nice.
Send a message via MSN to bt&mgsBlues
Furious-PY
Old 04-08-2007 , 02:29   Re: xREDIRECT - server redirect menu

Not needed, already have that with option 1 in redirect_auto config...
Furious-PY
Old 04-08-2007 , 02:40   Re: xREDIRECT - server redirect menu

xOR i readed al the topic and i cant make the auto redirect work...

server.cfg
Code:
redirect_active 1
redirect_auto 6
redirect_manual 3
redirect_follow 1
redirect_check_method 2
redirect_show 1
redirect_announce_mode 3
redirect_adminslots 0
redirect_maxadmins 0
redirect_countbots 0
redirect_localslots 0
amx.cfg
Code:
amx_reservation 0
amx_hideslots 0
plugins.ini
Code:
; Basic
admincmd.amxx		; basic admin console commands
;adminhelp.amxx		; help command for admin console commands
adminslots.amxx		; slot reservation
;multilingual.amxx	; Multi-Lingual management
serverlist.ini
Code:
[FREE 1]
address=201.217.17.140
localaddress=192.168.1.13
port=27015

[FREE 2]
address=201.217.17.140
localaddress=192.168.1.5
port=27016

[FREE 3]
address=201.217.17.140
localaddress=192.168.1.4
port=27017

[PRO]
address=201.217.17.140
localaddress=192.168.1.11
port=27018

[DeathMatch 1]
address=201.217.17.140
localaddress=192.168.1.6
port=27022

[DeathMatch 2]
address=201.217.17.140
localaddress=192.168.1.7
port=27019

[AIM]
address=201.217.17.140
localaddress=192.168.1.2
port=27020

[Clan Match]
address=201.217.17.140
localaddress=192.168.1.2
port=27021
xRedirect RC1 working nice (no auto redirect working)
msg: Dropped due to slot reservation

v1.1.2.0+ (Linux, Dedicated, Protocol 47)
AmxModx 1.76c
sXe Injected v5.2.0.6 (anticheat)
MetaMod v1.19

I dont know where is the problem
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 04-08-2007 , 02:46   Re: xREDIRECT - server redirect menu

Without anything in the serverlist.ini that says the server to which server he is allowed to rediiect anyone to it cannot work.
Do you have the standart reserveslot plugin running?
Please post the output of amxx plugins.

As comparrison my serverlist.ini
Code:
[Lappenbude CS 1.6 normal]
address=89.163.148.5
port=27015
cmdbackup=5
nodisplay=0
adminslots=1

[Lappenbude FY-ONLY]
address=89.163.148.5
port=27017
cmdbackup=5
nodisplay=0
adminslots=1

[Lappenbude WC3:FT AUTO SAVEXP]
address=89.163.148.5
port=27115
cmdbackup=5
nodisplay=0
adminslots=1

[Lappenbude GunGame]
address=89.163.148.5
port=27016
cmdbackup=5
nodisplay=0
adminslots=1

Last edited by Mordekay; 04-08-2007 at 02:50.
Furious-PY
Old 04-08-2007 , 03:52   Re: xREDIRECT - server redirect menu

Code:
Admin Base (SQL)   1.76a    AMXX Dev Team     admin_sql.amxx   running  
         Admin Commands     1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     admincmd.amxx    running  
         Slots Reservation  1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     adminslots.amxx  running  
         Menus Front-End    1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     menufront.amxx   running  
         Commands Menu      1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     cmdmenu.amxx     running  
         Players Menu       1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     plmenu.amxx      running  
         Maps Menu          1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     mapsmenu.amxx    running  
         Admin Chat         1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     adminchat.amxx   running  
         Anti Flood         1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     antiflood.amxx   running  
         Scrolling Message  1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     scrollmsg.amxx   running  
         Info. Messages     1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     imessage.amxx    running  
         Admin Votes        1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     adminvote.amxx   running  
         NextMap            1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     nextmap.amxx     running  
         TimeLeft           1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     timeleft.amxx    running  
         Pause Plugins      1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     pausecfg.amxx    running  
         Stats Configurati  1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     statscfg.amxx    running  
         StatsX             1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     statsx.amxx      running  
03:53:20 AMX Admin Model    1.1.1    whitemike         amx_adminmodel.  running  
         Idiot Model chang  1.10     IJs & GIR         amx_idiot.amxx   running  
         xREDIRECT          1.0RC1   x0R               xredirect.amxx   debug
I dont understand this "Without anything in the serverlist.ini that says the server to which server he is allowed to rediiect anyone to it cannot work" my bad spanglish with your bad germglish jejeje

Only diference i see between your serverlist.ini and mine is adminslots.... maybe that ???
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 04-08-2007 , 11:00   Re: xREDIRECT - server redirect menu

I don't know if this is at least the error why it doesn't work for you with the adminslots, but i know that the FAQ says that the amxmodx slotreservation has to be turned of to let this plugin work properly.
So turn of adminslots.amxx in plugins.ini and see if it works.

What i know about the serverlist.ini is that it says the plugins what server has a reserved slot and not, is visible or not and so on. In your serverlist.ini are only the adresses from the servers and the name, not if it is allowed to redirect there to or not.

xOR
Veteran Member
Old 04-08-2007 , 14:57   Re: xREDIRECT - server redirect menu

the server list should be ok as it is. if you don't set any attributes the default values let anyone connect to any server, so you should be fine with this.
for the autoredirect problem read FAQ, Q. 9.
Veteran Member
Old 04-08-2007 , 15:35   searching YOU?

i am searching a companion for my new AMXX related project.
i am also searching plugin writers (who have at least one approved plugin) willing to participate in alpha tests (no need for any programming there).

about the project
it is still secret so i will only describe some parts here. you can get more information after you contacted me.
instead of addressing only the small group of admins with more than one server (like xREDIRECT does) it will address a much larger group of people: it will be interesting for all AMXX admins. i currently can't think of any reason why any admin would not want to use it, at least partially. as big as the target audience is the project itself (by technical means): it consists of a part in C++ running on a linux root server, an AMXX plugin and a webinterface for users, written in PHP with a MySQL database as backend. all parts except the PHP part are almost completely finished (to what is needed for the first alpha, that is!).
the new person will take over the webinterface part for PHP coding, design and support. on the project page the 3 parts will be mentioned with me as maintainer of the first 2 parts and you as maintainer of the webinterface. whether you finish what i already started and change the design or you completely rewrite it is up to you.
there will also be a wiki which we both would maintain together.

server with apache, php and mysql database and everything is there. additional tools like a bug tracker and subversion will also be used.

about you
  • you did not just start with PHP but have some experience with PHP and MySQL.
  • your english is good enough to talk about technical/programming problems, this is also valid if you are german - it's not only about talking with me!
  • you should be good in web designing
  • you are willing to use IRC for communication with me, i can explain you everything you need to know about IRC
  • you are active - that means not only online once a week or so
  • not neccessary, but it would be good if you knew subversion

about me
i started off trying to do this myself and much of the PHP code is already finished. the reasons why i want to hand this over to someone else is:
- i don't have the time to work on all the 3 parts over project lifetime
- i don't like PHP too much
- i am no good web designer and i am not happy with the design how it is now

if you are interested write me a mail to [email protected] - PHP coders write some stuff about themselves, their skills and what other things they already did. AMXX plugin writers just write which plugin(s) they have written that are still actively used.

thanks for your interest
Old 04-13-2007 , 03:27   Re: xREDIRECT - server redirect menu

I still having problem with the full server i dont know what wrong in my configuration....

my plugins runing now are:
Code:
03:30:45 Plugins cargados actualmente:
         nombre             version  autor             archivo          estado   
         Admin Base (SQL)   1.76a    AMXX Dev Team     admin_sql.amxx   running  
         Admin Commands     1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     admincmd.amxx    running  
         Menus Front-End    1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     menufront.amxx   running  
         Commands Menu      1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     cmdmenu.amxx     running  
         Players Menu       1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     plmenu.amxx      running  
         Maps Menu          1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     mapsmenu.amxx    running  
         Admin Chat         1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     adminchat.amxx   running  
         Anti Flood         1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     antiflood.amxx   running  
         Scrolling Message  1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     scrollmsg.amxx   running  
         Info. Messages     1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     imessage.amxx    running  
         Admin Votes        1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     adminvote.amxx   running  
         NextMap            1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     nextmap.amxx     running  
         TimeLeft           1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     timeleft.amxx    running  
         Pause Plugins      1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     pausecfg.amxx    running  
         Stats Configurati  1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     statscfg.amxx    running  
         StatsX             1.76c    AMXX Dev Team     statsx.amxx      running  
         AMX Admin Model    1.1.1    whitemike         amx_adminmodel.  running  
03:30:45 Idiot Model chang  1.10     IJs & GIR         amx_idiot.amxx   running  
         xREDIRECT          1.0RC1   x0R               xredirect.amxx   debug    
         19 plugins, 18 en ejecucion
plugins.ini
Code:
; Basic
admincmd.amxx		; basic admin console commands
;adminhelp.amxx		; help command for admin console commands
;adminslots.amxx		; slot reservation
;multilingual.amxx	; Multi-Lingual management
everything else is like i posted up, but i get the Server Full again... :s
I readed the FAQ but i havent any other plugin reserving slots...

Question, i must have adminslots=1 ??

Last edited by Furious-PY; 04-13-2007 at 03:30.
xOR
Veteran Member
Old 04-14-2007 , 12:09   Re: xREDIRECT - server redirect menu

i recently found out that RC1 has a bug: on first server start (via webinterface of your gameserver provider or via ./hlds_run on your root) the plugin does not detect the own server. you will also get a message telling you this.
a workaround is to execute the restart command after starting the server. then it is detected and everything should work. i don't know if this is what causes your problem.