Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

|PAY| Modified cP mod-ish addon

Post New Thread Reply   

obsolete1101
Old 02-06-2011 , 23:42   |PAY| Modified cP mod-ish addon
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, I'm looking to purchase someones knowledge and service on how to code something that's similar to this addon http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=118354

...Or even alter it...

What I'd like this plugin for is a server purely dedicated to BHOP maps, and I want it to do this:

1.) When low gravity is enabled for a player, the timer becomes void, and is no longer activated until the player(s) restart the map. Therefore, only players that complete the map without any assistance from !gravity can be ranked.

2.) The timer - I want it to record as low as 1000th of a second. So people who complete the map with similar times, will never actually be similar (more competitive). Also I'd like the format to be set up like this:

Name: XXXXXXXX
Jumps: xxx.xxx
Current Time: xxx.xxx
Velocity: xxxxxxxx
Best time: xxx.xxx

Note: I'd like the "Best Time" part of it to only appear once the player has actually completed the map at least once (without the assistance of gravity), otherwise it's just a waste of screen space.

3.) The ranking - I want the ranking system to record the time, jumps, AND maximum velocity (if possible). i.e.
1. Azshalinde - 9 minutes 12.111 seconds with 591 jumps with a maximum velocity of xxxx.xx.
2. Kungen - 11 minutes 57.157 seconds with 651 jumps with a maximum velocity of xxxx.xx.
3. Kid - 55 minutes 1.551 seconds with 2521 jumps with a maximum velocity of xxxx.xx.

etc.

4.) Start/finish zone - I want it to be fully customizable (I'm not sure how that addon handled the start/finish zones). Something along the lines of (for admin use only) /start (default 5 yard radius, but fully customizable, depending on block size), and /finish (customizable, default 5 yards).

Ex: /start 10 and /finish 20

Leave me a pm and we'll negotiate prices.

Thanks for reading.
FaTony
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2011 , 05:33   Re: |PAY| Modified cP mod-ish addon
Reply With Quote #2

The maximum accuracy is a tick rate. If you can find a 1000 tick server...
Old 02-07-2011 , 11:57   Re: |PAY| Modified cP mod-ish addon
Reply With Quote #3

Well then I guess the 100th is fine. I'd like those ideas to be incorporated as best as they can.. If something is just not possible I'll understand.