Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D] Score/Team Manager 1.1.1

Post New Thread Reply   

AM_Soul
Old 03-28-2009 , 16:54   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager
Reply With Quote #21

Hey just letting you know, the sm_printscores shows the CORRECT scores for each level (to admins), but something with the plugin makes it so that between levels during the load it increases scores for the losing team by a random number, any way to fix this?
Veteran Member
Old 04-01-2009 , 18:53   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladbach View Post
Is there any way to stop the infected spawn timer at the beginning of the round? seems like this only happens when using your plugin.

Otherwise, great job!
Are you talking about a spawn delay that only happens when someone gets swapped to the infected team from the survivor team by my plugin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM_Soul View Post
Hey just letting you know, the sm_printscores shows the CORRECT scores for each level (to admins), but something with the plugin makes it so that between levels during the load it increases scores for the losing team by a random number, any way to fix this?
I've never seen this behavior, are you using 1.0.2 and if so how would someone reproduce this?
gladbach
Old 04-02-2009 , 08:33   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager
Reply With Quote #23

Yes, I assume that is whats happening. With your plugin, the beginning of most rounds usually have a few infected that have to wait the full spawn delay, which makes rushing as a survivor a pretty effective strategy unfortunately.

It would be very useful if the plugin disabled this delay at round start?
Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2009 , 16:07   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladbach View Post
Yes, I assume that is whats happening. With your plugin, the beginning of most rounds usually have a few infected that have to wait the full spawn delay, which makes rushing as a survivor a pretty effective strategy unfortunately.

It would be very useful if the plugin disabled this delay at round start?
That might be challenging, since I haven't seen any easy ways yet to force a dead player into ghost mode (just to spawn him completely). I'll certainly put this on my to-do list and add the feature when it's possible.
gladbach
Old 04-03-2009 , 21:42   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager
Reply With Quote #25

an alternative would be to figure out a way to keep the survivors from moving or opening the door for the spawn timer amount?
bman87
Old 04-03-2009 , 22:36   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager
Reply With Quote #26

NM

Last edited by bman87; 04-04-2009 at 01:06.
mukla67
Old 04-17-2009 , 02:03   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager
Reply With Quote #27

so am i right in thinkin that this will automatically unscramble the teams if they get swapped like they occasionally do (e.g say team A is full of one clan named LTHC and team B is full of randoms in the lobby and then after first chapter one of Team A's players gets swapped to Team B and vice versa) without me havin to change any configs so basically if i was to download your files and just put them on my server as in default values pretty much if you can answer me this it would be very helpful indeeed
gladbach
Old 04-19-2009 , 02:21   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager
Reply With Quote #28

yes. the only flaw is that sometimes infected players have spawn timers at the beginning of a round so survivors can rush out the door effectively, if they are aware of the issue.
mukla67
Old 04-20-2009 , 23:45   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager
Reply With Quote #29

you see that spawn timer thing has been happening since the lat update on my server so its no big deal so i dont think its the plugin at fault i think its valve as they are so epically brilliant and all *rolls eyes* but thanks for answering my question none the less mate
gladbach
Old 04-23-2009 , 15:32   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager
Reply With Quote #30

Yes, I think the spawn timer thing was fixed w/ the 21st update to l4d. I disabled this plugin for now, as I am not sure if the team scrambling is still occuring with the various bug fixes made.

has anyone else seen the problem post update with the plugin disabled?