Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[L4D] Score/Team Manager 1.1.1

Post New Thread Reply   

Zeusbba
Old 06-13-2009 , 10:52   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager
Reply With Quote #101

I believe all the swapping is due to loading times and L4D's team balance that we cant disable... I was hoping to use this plugin to resolve it, but going to wait until more of these issues get resolved.
Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2009 , 03:04   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager 1.1.0
Reply With Quote #102

Everyone's voices have been heard.. after many days of hard work, here is 1.1.0 with tons of bugfixes and finally a menu to do some swapping

1.1.0 released
  • command: sm_swapto - swap players to a specific team
  • command: sm_swapmenu - bring up a menu to swap players to opposite team
  • command: sm_scores - bring up the team round/campaign scores in a menu display
  • bugfix: campaign scores will reset properly (i.e. on a manual changelevel), score should no longer carry over from previous campaigns
  • bugfix: clients will no longer be infinitely moved back to spectate when their automatic team placement fails
  • bugfix: support teams larger than 4 by checking the survivor_limit and z_max_player_zombies cvars
  • bugfix: when round is restarted using l4dready plugin, the team score will no longer reset (l4dready 0.16.2 or later necessary)

Please note the new requirement for the Left 4 Downtown extension (and you can delete gamedata/l4dscores.txt, no longer using it). I added in 0.3.0 the forwards necessary to detect when the campaign score was getting reset, which allowed me to fix the more irritating bug of the score carrying over.

Last edited by Downtown1; 06-14-2009 at 03:13.
mattressfish
Old 06-14-2009 , 09:43   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager 1.1.0
Reply With Quote #103

I want to have your babies. Installing now.

edit: Why doesn't it compile with the web compiler?

Last edited by mattressfish; 06-14-2009 at 09:46.
Number Six
Old 06-14-2009 , 14:16   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager 1.1.0
Reply With Quote #104

The new version is cool with the little menu , really need "!spectate" possibly and slot allowed spectate on connection new player for remplace L4D VS Spectator Team or [L4D] VS Auto-spectate on AFK , and perfect

GajoFBI
Old 06-14-2009 , 14:45   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager 1.1.0
Reply With Quote #105

Compiling problem:
I've downloaded Left 4 Downtown and it gaves me an error saying that I need: "left4downtown.inc" so I have included it, but now I receive another error saying:
Code:
undefined symbol "SCORE_CAMPAIGN_OVERRIDE"
Any help?

Thx in advance! ;)

Last edited by GajoFBI; 06-14-2009 at 14:52.
Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2009 , 15:23   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager 1.1.0
Reply With Quote #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattressfish View Post
I want to have your babies. Installing now.

edit: Why doesn't it compile with the web compiler?
Because it uses left4downtown.inc from my extension and afaik even if I attached that file it wouldn't compile anyway.. so you can download the left4downtown source, get the .inc file from scripting folder, and then compile it.

Or you can just get the .smx file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number Six View Post
The new version is cool with the little menu , really need "!spectate" possibly and slot allowed spectate on connection new player for remplace L4D VS Spectator Team or [L4D] VS Auto-spectate on AFK , and perfect
Could you clarify what you want by slot-allowed spectate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GajoFBI View Post
Compiling problem:
I've downloaded Left 4 Downtown and it gaves me an error saying that I need: "left4downtown.inc" so I have included it, but now I receive another error saying:
Code:
undefined symbol "SCORE_CAMPAIGN_OVERRIDE"
Any help?

Thx in advance! ;)
It's defined right there on line 56 so I don't know why it's giving you that error.
Number Six
Old 06-14-2009 , 15:38   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager 1.1.0
Reply With Quote #107

Same L4D VS Spectator Team , spectate for new players on connection or spectate during the game "!spectate" , for players manuel switching team for ex. (rechoose a team) or afk simply (pissed , drink lol) ...
L4d spectator team not supported +8 players , indicated if 9 players playing survivor team or infected team full .

With super versus !jointeam2 ou !jointeam3 possibly jump that bug , but not super versus installed , its a major problem for the versus 16 players .
Its a really simply addition on your pluggin for supported spectate slot and 16 real players for with same condition l4d spectatot team , normaly not a big work ...

Last edited by Number Six; 06-14-2009 at 15:41.
Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2009 , 15:43   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager 1.1.0
Reply With Quote #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number Six View Post
Same L4D VS Spectator Team , spectate for new players on connection or spectate during the game "!spectate" , for players manuel switching team for ex. (rechoose a team) or afk simply (pissed , drink lol) ...
L4d spectator team not supported +8 players , indicated if 9 players playing survivor team or infected team full .

With super versus !jointeam2 ou !jointeam3 possibly jump that bug , but not super versus installed , its a major problem for the versus 16 players .
Its a really simply addition on your pluggin for supported spectate slot and 16 real players for with same condition l4d spectatot team , normaly not a big work ...
If you want the same exact functionality as L4D VS Spectator Team, why not just use that plugin? I'm not a big fan of straight-up cloning features.
Number Six
Old 06-14-2009 , 15:48   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager 1.1.0
Reply With Quote #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown1 View Post
If you want the same exact functionality as L4D VS Spectator Team, why not just use that plugin? I'm not a big fan of straight-up cloning features.
L4d spectator team not supported good +8 players , NOTHING plugins here "spectate" support more 8 players without bugs!

Last edited by Number Six; 06-14-2009 at 15:52.
criff
Old 06-15-2009 , 06:36   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager 1.1.0
Reply With Quote #110

Hi everybody,

you envolve really great stuff Downtown. Just Genius!

did anybody of you guys experience a bug with l4d_team_order 5, cause
with this setup the losing team is starting as survivor in every map on my server.

Thank you for reply!