Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

rp_main help

Post New Thread Reply   

Master53
Veteran Member
Old 12-07-2009 , 16:38   rp_main help
Reply With Quote #1

how would i create a buydoor and have it work with the money system and have it taken out of the bank when you buy the door.
ChanT
Old 12-08-2009 , 09:01   Re: rp_main help
Reply With Quote #2

it is not that hard, i have done it myself for my server. I've made it pretty simple, just using the notice that u can set for a ent. And then explode the string and read out what price is on the door. Then u just gotta add a /buy command when they look at the ent they can buy it if its for sale.

I hope i gave you an idea how you could do it. I wont share my code or how to do it exactly since if u really dont get it working with the way i explained, you should probably learn a bit more about sourcemod before you try to work on the RP Mod.

-ChanT
Master53
Veteran Member
Old 12-08-2009 , 15:58   Re: rp_main help
Reply With Quote #3

well i want mine to have a /buydoor, /givekey, /takekey and /selldoor. and would i use this.
Bank[Client] -= doorprice;

if(bank[Client] >= doorPrice)
Master53
Veteran Member
Old 12-09-2009 , 17:06   Re: rp_main help
Reply With Quote #4

i still have no idear on how to set it out. do you use stock but anychance??
Master53
Veteran Member
Old 12-10-2009 , 17:24   Re: rp_main help
Reply With Quote #5

i want in this script tho. i want it to have /buydoor, /givekey, /takekey and /selldoor.

1: with the buy door i want it to be auto set like when you set the price of the notice aswell e.g. "$60,000". when you sell the door i want it to be set back to the org notice e.g. "$60,000"

2:i want the givekey to cost $2,000 and when they take the key it also costs $2,000.

3: with the buy door i want like a notice that says "Hostname %s\nOwner %s\nPrice %s (if the door is for sale). if the door is a cop door i want it only to be one name e.g. "Police Department"

4:i want the basic buydoor also where you say /buydoor and it takes the money out of your bank.