Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Old Thread Content

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

valco24
Old 01-03-2006 , 17:59  

alright, i tried that, and i also tried using the uaio_menu and doing dont show admin activity, and both did not work it still shows what the admin did. i cant find out whats wrong, it says everything is running fine, and all the commands i used so far are good.
Send a message via AIM to valco24
chairman2459
Old 01-03-2006 , 18:20   help

im trying to add uaio to my server and i can see it on the amxmodmenu but i cant get access to it.(its like gray and it wont open) what do i do to have full access to uaio menu please give me the exact line i need to enter and what folder to put it in. and how do i get it to actually work on the amxmodmenu please help me!!!!!javascript:emoticon('')
Exclamation
rofl you died
Old 01-03-2006 , 18:26  

if you dont like the plugin, dont join a server that has it. there are plenty of other servers. common sense
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 01-03-2006 , 19:25   Re: help

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman2459
im trying to add uaio to my server and i can see it on the amxmodmenu but i cant get access to it.(its like gray and it wont open) what do i do to have full access to uaio menu please give me the exact line i need to enter and what folder to put it in. and how do i get it to actually work on the amxmodmenu please help me!!!!!javascript:emoticon(':!:')
Exclamation
Have you added yourself as an admin yet?
If not then read the readme that came with the plugin or search through the past pages here and find the many times that has been talked about.
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
valco24
Old 01-03-2006 , 19:54  

ahhh, yes i had my self as an admin i got it to work. i was trying to do the sv_uaio_admin_activity in server.cfg, but i got it to work now putting it in amxx.cfg thanks
Send a message via AIM to valco24
box
Old 01-03-2006 , 20:17   big problem

ok i placed all the files and everything where u have said....one ? though where does uaio_admin.amxx go in the plugins.ini is that in 3rd party or where...... b/c when i restart my server the console gives me a messege saying .........
[AMXX] Invalid Plugin (plugin "uaio_admin.amxx")
[AMXX] Invalid Plugin (plugin "uaio_manager.amxx")
Veteran Member
Old 01-03-2006 , 21:56  

1) Make sure the files 'uaio_admin.amxx' and 'uaio_manager.amxx' are in the addons/amxmodx/plugins/ folder.
2) Make sure you enabled the correct modules. i.e fun , engine, and cstirke.
questions on enabling the modules consult http://www.amxmodx.org/doc/ or read the ReadME.txt that comes packed with uaio.
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
ChristianM17
Old 01-04-2006 , 01:08  

trust me not many servers do not have uaio installed already and yes even when you leave the server, YOUR SETTINGS ARE STILL MESSED UP.
If you're a noob you would have to reinstall steam. Deleting your config settings dont help either. Your M_YAWS and others get screwed over with and thats a pain for people who get abused by admins.
Banning this plugin would make AMXX alot better. If hackers join then you can ban them. If you ask anyone whos server uses uaio, You would get a response of about 99% of servers w/uaio plugin installed, admins abuse frequently their powers because 1. they think someone's hacking 2. They get killed alot by certain people and take revenge on them 3. because that makes them powerful.
Gunny
Old 01-04-2006 , 10:26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicid3
Looks like I've got another release to do...For the last 3 or 4 posts I'll add/fix these.

The AMXBANS will be simple. Should I make it a cvar or or a #define in the config.inc?
I think a define would be fine or whatever works best for you

Also I like the weaposn arena similar to JGHG's version found ->> http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=395
Can you incorporate more if his into your Arena style commands? or would it be best to just use his plugin for it.

Thanks !!!
TEAM FORTRESS 2 - 70.85.30.25:27015
COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE - 70.85.30.22:27015
COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE DEATH MATCH - 70.85.30.23:27015
kap0ne
Old 01-04-2006 , 12:52  

well when it comes to abuse
me and 1 other person are the only people that have more then vote commands on my 3 servers, and we only abuse when we know there 100% hacking

and i just loaded the new version of uaio menu and i ahven't used it but people in my clan said knife arena wasn't on this 1, is it true
Closed Thread