Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Mp5+M203 Replacement

Post New Thread Reply   

Rastin
Old 10-30-2004 , 20:21  
Reply With Quote #11

I dont suppose someone could hack CZ arms onto this model? I dont want clients having to download downgraded models. I did post a hack request on the clan of the dead goat forums. Hopefully someone can get'er done between the 2 places.

That was quick, if anyone wants this model on CZ arms. You can get it here.
Old 10-30-2004 , 20:40  
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastin
I dont suppose someone could hack CZ arms onto this model? I dont want clients having to download downgraded models. I did post a hack request on the clan of the dead goat forums. Hopefully someone can get'er done between the 2 places.
you could also just use the model you already have.
Code:
//client_print(id, print_chat, "Setting Model")     entity_set_string(id, EV_SZ_viewmodel, "models/v_mp5m203.mdl")
to
Code:
//client_print(id, print_chat, "Setting Model")     entity_set_string(id, EV_SZ_viewmodel, "models/v_mp5.mdl")
and
Code:
  precache_model("models/v_mp5m203.mdl")
to
Code:
  precache_model("models/v_mp5.mdl")
be another way around it, but someone will be able to hack some cz arms for you. i can but i don't think i will have any time to till next weekend.
Send a message via MSN to rex
Rastin
Old 10-30-2004 , 20:45  
Reply With Quote #13

Im testing .20 on a listenserver. My problem is, if I aim to high, I suffer from the explosion of the nade. Why is that? Currently my server is still running .16, once my favorite plugins get converted, Ill convert over. Also, I found higher quality peewees, if your interested you can get them here

Old 10-31-2004 , 23:36  
Reply With Quote #14

When you die from M203 Grenades, you get credited with a kill instead of a death.

The attacker will get credited for the kill like it should but the victim doesn't, the victim will get a kill too instead of a death.

Also, when you buy the limit you set for M203 grenades, the green numbers on the left side will disappear when you keep trying to buy grenades after you reached that limit.
Send a message via ICQ to Kamikaze Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Send a message via MSN to Kamikaze Send a message via Yahoo to Kamikaze
jedi1241
Old 10-31-2004 , 23:59  
Reply With Quote #15

this plugin right here...
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=7189
i want to shoot gernades too but it wont let me =[ if i buy a nade it says i cant buy nemore when limit is 5 and counter doesnt go up but for others, it does[/url]

ehhh.... i couldnt use my other bigger sig so yeah..
Send a message via AIM to jedi1241 Send a message via MSN to jedi1241 Send a message via Yahoo to jedi1241
Kamikaze
Old 11-01-2004 , 00:57  
Reply With Quote #16

Why you have a link to the forum you are posting in, lol.
Send a message via ICQ to Kamikaze Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Send a message via MSN to Kamikaze Send a message via Yahoo to Kamikaze
tikawaylan
Old 11-01-2004 , 10:34   this is why?
Reply With Quote #17

Why always hint my "You are out of m203 grenades"

I have already had the HE and MP5s.
PaintLancer
Old 11-01-2004 , 11:44  
Reply With Quote #18

thats a wierd problem some people have, but try to bind a key to "hegren" and use the key to buy nades.. its worked for people in my server

the hud number i can only get to do single digets (haven't looked at it much/ or had time) so it only shows up to 9.

I'll update with some bug fixes later today and maybe a version for RC7 so stats records the dmg and kills done by it.
-69.31.7.96:27015
My Plugins
Send a message via AIM to PaintLancer Send a message via MSN to PaintLancer Send a message via Yahoo to PaintLancer
kidbravo
Old 11-01-2004 , 16:56  
Reply With Quote #19

i get a strange error...

Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "cs_set_user_money") - check your modules.ini. (plugin "mp5_mod.amxx")

how can i fix this?
my setup is as follows/////
1.1.2.0+ (Windows, Dedicated)
AMXMODX v0.2, MetaMod v1.17.2
Valve's Security Module, HLGuard v1.60
kingpin
Veteran Member
Old 11-01-2004 , 17:13  
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbravo
i get a strange error...

Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "cs_set_user_money") - check your modules.ini. (plugin "mp5_mod.amxx")

some stuff
hint in bold.... the plugin requires cstrike module.