Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

jinglock
Old 02-04-2019 , 16:44   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
Most probably because you haven't set "FollowServerGuidelines" to "no" in addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg
I don't know how I missed that and I even checked twice. Now I feel like an idiot. Thanks for the help !
riquelme
Old 02-05-2019 , 23:14   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #602

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKing View Post
Plugin crashes server when choosing a ws skin for a weapon, but not for a knife. The knifes work fine and the skins too. But when you would pick a weapon skin it would crash the server with no error logs.

Hi, how did you solve it?
Old 02-06-2019 , 07:15   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #603

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAml View Post
Hello, I have a problem, I installed that plugin and it works, but when I'm changing map server restarts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexd View Post
+1
array out of bound
"array out of bound" is just an error, it does not cause a server restart (crash). you should not get "array out of bound" error if you use the original build from github and set your server up correctly.

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 02-06-2019 , 08:33   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #604

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obyboby View Post
Hi, I know this has been asked before on this thread (I've searched it), but I don't see it implemented yet, is it possible to choose a specific pattern ID for a weapon AND have an option to save it to always get that specific one?
Thanks!
Any help on this?
Old 02-06-2019 , 08:34   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #605

i dont have time to spare for that
code is on github, you can always code it yourself and then send a pull request

Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 02-06-2019 , 08:37   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #606

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
i dont have time to spare for that
code is on github, you can always code it yourself and then send a pull request
Eh, I wish I was able to do that
I just wanted to see if you noticed my post.
Well, hopefully in the future you will find some time for this.
Thanks for the plugin.
Old 02-06-2019 , 21:32   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #607

This is really good but pretty sure mysql part doesn't work it takes 1 round for people to get their weapons or knifes any fixes for this i want it to be instant
KillMan
Old 02-10-2019 , 03:20   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #608

Sometimes knife disappears (fully, i cant switch to it). Same with another "GivePlayerItem" plugins. Any fix?
edgar009955
Old 02-15-2019 , 14:36   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #609

This plugin has a memory leak. The server crashes after going to swap, after 10-12 hours of operation. I turned off localization, except for 1, but it didn’t help much. Please fix the memory leak.
kgns
Old 02-15-2019 , 17:16   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #610

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar009955 View Post
This plugin has a memory leak. The server crashes after going to swap, after 10-12 hours of operation. I turned off localization, except for 1, but it didn’t help much. Please fix the memory leak.
find the memory leak, then i'll fix it. (i.e. there is no memory leak)