Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[REQ CSGO] Dead players will only hear dead players.

Post New Thread Reply   

Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 09-01-2015 , 23:38   [REQ CSGO] Dead players will only hear dead players.
Reply With Quote #1

Yes, i'm sorry for the stupid post name, i really couldn't find another words to describe the idea i want to share. And the idea is if someone could make a plugin where dead players will only hear dead players if sv_alltalk is 0, this is useful for some game mods like Hunger games or TTT since you are abble to hear living players talking and it's extremly boring to wait untill the round ends and also annoying to not be abble to talk with dead players without getting confused by alive players.

Thanks!
nhnkl159
Old 09-02-2015 , 07:33   Re: [REQ CSGO] Dead players will only hear dead players.
Reply With Quote #2

Cvars :

Quote:
"sm_deadtalk 1" and "sv_alltalk 0" If You want deadtalk - dead t and dead ct can talk to each other, but living t can speak only to t and same for ct.

"sv_alltalk 1" "sm_deadtalk 0" or 1, don't make a difference If You want every player on the server to be able to hear each other, dead, alive and spec.

Last edited by nhnkl159; 09-02-2015 at 07:33.
Send a message via Skype™ to nhnkl159
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 09-02-2015 , 16:10   Re: [REQ CSGO] Dead players will only hear dead players.
Reply With Quote #3

What i ment is that you are abble to hear living players when you are dead, and that's annoying since everyone is talking and you can't understand anything, what i asked before is a plugin that will stop hearing living players if you are dead, this mean you only will hear dead players

Thanks!
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2015 , 23:26   Re: [REQ CSGO] Dead players will only hear dead players.
Reply With Quote #4

Have you tried sm_voicecomm_DeadHearAlive 0 with https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...5851?p=1395851 before?