Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-09-2020 , 09:20   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1351

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
have you tried this and see if its working correctly after the new update?
Not yet, I saw that you implemented this feature in this new version, I believe you can test between today and tomorrow. Then I can give you feedback.
Daniel Alexandru
Old 08-09-2020 , 09:59   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1352

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Have you updated your SourceMod and Metamod to the latest versions? You need it too.
What's the latest version? I'm having 1.10.0.6478 rn
kgns
Old 08-09-2020 , 10:02   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alexandru View Post
What's the latest version? I'm having 1.10.0.6478 rn
https://www.sourcemod.net

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
digin
Old 08-10-2020 , 04:19   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1354

someone report to me, he said can't turn on the StatTrak when i check it in database his "usp_silencer_trak" is "-551", it should "0" or "1" right? maybe is there a bug?
kgns
Old 08-10-2020 , 10:33   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1355

that data is corrupted for sure, bu you need to check your console and see the error plugin outputs when that player is trying to enable/disable stattrak.

SanoFekete
Old 08-10-2020 , 14:54   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1356

Hello so my friend started hosting a CZ/SK TTT server and he wanted to install the !ws !knife plugin. But the !ws doesnt work. I know one more server and there it works. SOmeone offered to him that he will fix it but he wanted money. So I want to know Is there any possible solution? We already tried the followcsgoserverguidelines turning to off. I have a clue that the gun on the TTT map are dropped so there has to be so command to automaticly assing the skin or something.
Thanks.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-10-2020 , 15:28   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1357

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanoFekete View Post
Hello so my friend started hosting a CZ/SK TTT server and he wanted to install the !ws !knife plugin. But the !ws doesnt work. I know one more server and there it works. SOmeone offered to him that he will fix it but he wanted money. So I want to know Is there any possible solution? We already tried the followcsgoserverguidelines turning to off. I have a clue that the gun on the TTT map are dropped so there has to be so command to automaticly assing the skin or something.
Thanks.
Providing error log is easier to help you.

In any case, follow the installation tutorial to the letter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
Installation
  • Use this without a GSLT token (LAN server), or use a token service for your servers, or your account will be banned from operating game servers, and a month cooldown from playing the game.
  • Edit csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg => Change "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" "yes" to "no"
  • Install PTaH 1.1.0+ (DOWNLOAD PTaH)
  • Copy the folder structure to your gameserver.
  • (OPTIONAL) If you want to use MySQL instead of SQLite (storage-local), edit addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg file and add the MySQL db connection details under "weapons" title, then change "sm_weapons_db_connection" cvar inside cfg/sourcemod/weapons.cfg file to "weapons"
  • Restart server.
Following it works the plugin without problems.
kgns
Old 08-10-2020 , 21:57   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1358

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanoFekete View Post
Thanks.
map guns are not supported, just like with regular skins. it has to be your weapon for the skins to get applied (this is a design choice)

SanoFekete
Old 08-11-2020 , 03:37   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1359

Yea I know that map skins are not supported but i know one more the same server same gamemode same maps and they somehow have it. And btw no error logs because theres no reason for an error log.
SanoFekete
Old 08-11-2020 , 03:38   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1360

And someone offered that he would do that but he wanted big money and I dont really think there has to be something that hard done. I know theres someone with good will out there who would do it for free.