Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v1.1.10, 2021-10-30)

Post New Thread Reply   

ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 12-21-2014 , 14:17   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v0.5.2, 2014-7-19)
Reply With Quote #501

Ok, thanks. With that advice I've managed to compiled the most recent version of multi1v1.sp listed in https://github.com/splewis/csgo-mult...ster/scripting, but this version fails to load.

Could it be related to the fact that I compiled it in meta version 1.11.0 and sm version 1.7.0-dev+5106 but attempted to run it in meta version 1.10.3 and sm version 1.7.0-dev+5001

Last edited by ghostofmybrain; 12-21-2014 at 15:07.
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 12-21-2014 , 15:59   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v0.5.2, 2014-7-19)
Reply With Quote #502

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofmybrain View Post
Could it be related to the fact that I compiled it in meta version 1.11.0 and sm version 1.7.0-dev+5106 but attempted to run it in meta version 1.10.3 and sm version 1.7.0-dev+5001
That's exactly the issue. If you check error logs you'd probably errors about natives that the plugin binary expects to exist because they were recently added.
Old 12-21-2014 , 16:27   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v0.5.2, 2014-7-19)
Reply With Quote #503

Alright, cool. Hopefully my server will empty soon so I can test it out with the most recent snapshots. Thanks again for all your help.
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 12-22-2014 , 09:48   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v0.5.2, 2014-7-19)
Reply With Quote #504

Updating sourcemod leads to both plugins loading, but arena doesn't work. I think I'll just wait for your release lol.

Last edited by ghostofmybrain; 12-22-2014 at 10:05.
ghostofmybrain
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2014 , 11:03   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v0.5.2, 2014-7-19)
Reply With Quote #505

Rolled back to 0.5.2 and I noticed stats no longer works. I ensured that the databases.cfg is configured correctly and my cvar is set to 1. I tried the version of 0.5.2 that you include in your zip as well as compiling it on my own and using it.

Last edited by ghostofmybrain; 12-23-2014 at 11:04.
WhyteDem0n
Old 12-29-2014 , 03:57   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v0.5.2, 2014-7-19)
Reply With Quote #506

I've recently started a new server running this awesome plugin, but I'm having trouble configuring the web interface correctly. The stats/rank command is recognized and works as intended, but every time someone uses it says that the player was not found. I'm using the same URL structure that is recommended in the attached readme, but obviously replacing it with my own domain. You can still search for a player by name and it finds them and displays their stat page just fine, but that is somewhat defeating the purpose of the stats/rank command if you still have to type your name into a search bar T_T Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Also, on the stats page where I guess it is supposed to show a players STEAM avatar, no matter whose stat page I look at, the image seems to be missing/not loading/idk.

Edit: I've been staring at lines of code for hours with little to no clue as to what I'm looking at, but in the Command_Stats public action, it would seem that "new target = FindTarget(client, arg1, true, false);" is returning -1. I arrived at this theory after accesing my redirect with the -1 ID, "redirect.php?id=-1". -1 displays the exact "player not found" page as typing stats/rank in game does. So, in the aforementioned line of said action, if -1 is returned then the line "ShowStatsForPlayer(client, client);" is executed, meaning it is still searching for the playerid of -1 anyway, hence giving the error message. Then again, I've been awake for quite some time now and all these lines are starting to blur together. Obviously this stuff works on your own servers, so I dunno why it's derping out on mine. Meh, I'm going to bed, hope I'm pleasantly surprised when I wake up and check this thread ;-)

Last edited by WhyteDem0n; 12-29-2014 at 04:49.
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 12-29-2014 , 05:14   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v0.5.2, 2014-7-19)
Reply With Quote #507

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyteDem0n View Post
I've recently started a new server running this awesome plugin, but I'm having trouble configuring the web interface correctly. The stats/rank command is recognized and works as intended, but every time someone uses it says that the player was not found. I'm using the same URL structure that is recommended in the attached readme, but obviously replacing it with my own domain. You can still search for a player by name and it finds them and displays their stat page just fine, but that is somewhat defeating the purpose of the stats/rank command if you still have to type your name into a search bar T_T Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Also, on the stats page where I guess it is supposed to show a players STEAM avatar, no matter whose stat page I look at, the image seems to be missing/not loading/idk.

Edit: I've been staring at lines of code for hours with little to no clue as to what I'm looking at, but in the Command_Stats public action, it would seem that "new target = FindTarget(client, arg1, true, false);" is returning -1. I arrived at this theory after accesing my redirect with the -1 ID, "redirect.php?id=-1". -1 displays the exact "player not found" page as typing stats/rank in game does. So, in the aforementioned line of said action, if -1 is returned then the line "ShowStatsForPlayer(client, client);" is executed, meaning it is still searching for the playerid of -1 anyway, hence giving the error message. Then again, I've been awake for quite some time now and all these lines are starting to blur together. Obviously this stuff works on your own servers, so I dunno why it's derping out on mine. Meh, I'm going to bed, hope I'm pleasantly surprised when I wake up and check this thread ;-)
What version of the plugin are you running?

If you pulled the most recent version of the web interface from the git repo it won't work unless your plugin is updated as well.
Old 12-29-2014 , 13:57   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v0.5.2, 2014-7-19)
Reply With Quote #508

Quote:
Originally Posted by splewis View Post
What version of the plugin are you running?

If you pulled the most recent version of the web interface from the git repo it won't work unless your plugin is updated as well.
I installed the latest release, 0.5.2. I also installed the updater.smx and set sm_multi1v1_autoupdate "1" in the multi1v1.cfg, so shouldn't everything be up to date automatically?
splewis
Veteran Member
Old 12-29-2014 , 14:10   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v0.5.2, 2014-7-19)
Reply With Quote #509

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyteDem0n View Post
I installed the latest release, 0.5.2. I also installed the updater.smx and set sm_multi1v1_autoupdate "1" in the multi1v1.cfg, so shouldn't everything be up to date automatically?
You could have been running a development build from https://github.com/splewis/csgo-multi-1v1. I also don't know what web interface you're using. Did you write your own? Pull it from the above repo?
Old 12-29-2014 , 14:13   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v0.5.2, 2014-7-19)
Reply With Quote #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by splewis View Post
You could have been running a development build from https://github.com/splewis/csgo-multi-1v1. I also don't know what web interface you're using. Did you write your own? Pull it from the above repo?
I'm using whatever files were included in https://github.com/splewis/csgo-mult...i1v1_0.5.2.zip . As for my web interface, I pulled it directly from the repo.