HitPlace Details

Post New Thread Reply   

Hunter-Digital
Veteran Member
Old 06-24-2007 , 17:37   Re: HitPlace Details
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvg125 View Post
Tell me... was yours released as an AMX Mod X plugin?
I have nothing to do with amxx or who made the plugin, but with the smart ass that copied EXACLY my little invention and released himself... and probably he take credit for it

They can't just keep something unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alka View Post
lol ^_^
No...and neither i don't know his server!
you just made the script from the statsme that was copied from my server to amx, I don't blame you or anything ^^,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehha View Post
oricum e faina chestea ! mai astept si altele
mai astept si altele --- I'll wait for more of these
Da dar macar sa fie creatiile LOR ^^, --- But at least be THEYR creation. ^^,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: end of story, I just notified you who really started that and that's not unique... anymore (

Last edited by Hunter-Digital; 06-24-2007 at 17:46.
vvg125
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 06-24-2007 , 22:38   Re: HitPlace Details
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter-Digital View Post
I have nothing to do with amxx or who made the plugin, but with the smart ass that copied EXACLY my little invention and released himself... and probably he take credit for it
Then I stand by my statement that this is nice and unique.
Veteran Member
Old 06-25-2007 , 17:04   Re: HitPlace Details
Reply With Quote #13

unique is unique, only if you specifiy it's limits, you limit yourself to amx

anyway ^^, I extended my "plugin" that's acualy a script, and maked it to show only the guy that I kill him and some stats like his rank, name, total hits, distance and weapon used, and its displayed in the lower right conner (above the $ ), you could make this plugin work both ways, to show the victim's body hits and your body hits when you die... also the centered body is kind of enoying.... just a suggestion

Last edited by Hunter-Digital; 06-25-2007 at 17:09.
BlackMilk
Veteran Member
Old 06-29-2007 , 05:18   Re: HitPlace Details
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:

They can't just keep something unique.

you just made the script from the statsme that was copied from my server to amx, I don't blame you or anything ^^,

mai astept si altele --- I'll wait for more of these
Da dar macar sa fie creatiile LOR ^^, --- But at least be THEYR creation. ^^,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: end of story, I just notified you who really started that and that's not unique... anymore (
I don't understand why you'd register an account here if you've nothing to do with Amx X? And even less you'd just happen to be searching it's plugins...

Anyway Amx and Amx X are about sharing, Amx X (including it's community) doesn't like it when someone makes something using it's code then keeps it to him/herself.

Personally I don't care much if you DO keep something to yourself, but I don't think you can criticize anyone here for (re-)making a working plugin and releasing it, even if it's a "clone" of what you made. Because then others can use it, which complements the general thought of sharing.

PS. I happen to agree that the center position of the little hit-man is rather inconvenient.
Hunter-Digital
Veteran Member
Old 06-29-2007 , 22:55   Re: HitPlace Details
Reply With Quote #15

I said END OF STORY, but you guys can't stop...

What does AMXX have anythinng to do with sharing STATSME scripts ????? if you read my posts corectly you'ved found out that this plugin was meant to be an unique SCRIPT on STATSME, I didn't make it on amx and I said that I don't have anything to do with amx in THIS story, because back then I didn't know s... about amx but I "owned" (I still do ) statsme, and as you can see I'm an old member, I didn't register here just to coment about this, but to learn the amxx language and comment @ other plugins for improvement, not critisize... this topic "blinded" me, and if I'ved offended any1 I'm sorry

And if the plugin reached out I'ved posted a few suggestions, so please, end this freaking storry, I'ved said what I wanted, I don't want anything back or something done
Old 06-30-2007 , 04:29   Re: HitPlace Details
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
I said END OF STORY, but you guys can't stop...

What does AMXX have anythinng to do with sharing STATSME scripts ????? if you read my posts corectly you'ved found out that this plugin was meant to be an unique SCRIPT on STATSME, I didn't make it on amx and I said that I don't have anything to do with amx in THIS story, because back then I didn't know s... about amx but I "owned" (I still do ) statsme, and as you can see I'm an old member, I didn't register here just to coment about this, but to learn the amxx language and comment @ other plugins for improvement, not critisize... this topic "blinded" me, and if I'ved offended any1 I'm sorry

And if the plugin reached out I'ved posted a few suggestions, so please, end this freaking storry, I'ved said what I wanted, I don't want anything back or something done
Well I didn't mean to offend you, but I'm a mere human and I just had to have my say.

But yeah, it would be nice if those suggestions could be implemented, dunno if I'm gonna use it if it stays in the center. Probably be running some other plugin(s) for dead players.
Cheef
Old 07-06-2007 , 10:10   Re: HitPlace Details
Reply With Quote #17

And where do I get Csx module cause i can't find it in my modules.ini....
Alka
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 07-06-2007 , 10:29   Re: HitPlace Details
Reply With Quote #18

http://www.amxmodx.org/downloads.php - At Counter-Strike Addon!
Old 07-06-2007 , 11:30   Re: HitPlace Details
Reply With Quote #19

Rly Nice Tnx A Lot.
ali_zkz
Old 09-21-2007 , 00:10   Re: HitPlace Details
Reply With Quote #20

COOL///?~I LOVE IT THX Alka