By Mattias "Doombringer" Eriksson
This adds a simple guestbook to your server. It's saved in configs as guestbook.htm(can be changed)
gb_write <comment> - write's to guestbook
say /guestbook - Shows the guestbook
GB_enabled(Def: 1) - 0: Plugin is disabled, 1: Plugin is enabled.
GB_waittime(Def: 60) - the time a user have to wait before he can write in the GB again
GB_savepath(Def: "") - if empty: saves to configdir, else to specific path
GB_permission(Def: ADMIN_ALL) - The access a user has to have to write/see the guestbook
GB_filename(Def: guestbook.htm) - The name of the guestbook file[can be anything]
GB_adv_time(Def: 60) - Seconds before an advertising message is made
- I wrote this while i was really tired,
there are probaly many bugs
- First time i had to use so many defines
Haven't tested... yet
- Put the config dir(GB_config.cfg) to configs
Because i'm not a HTML scriptkiddy, the HTML code is quite basic. If someone could make up a nice HTML code for me, it would be nice!
- Added comments to code
- Some bugfixes(cant remember what they do :P)
- Added a Searchable cvar
- Added HTML to Counter-Strike!
- fixed the HTML part, works perfect now!
- changed the default format of the guestbook file to .htm
- new cvar: GB_waittime - this is the time a user have to wait before he can write again
- new cvar: GB_savepath - this is were the guestbook file get's saved
- new cvar: GB_permission -this is the access a user have to have to write/see the guestbook
- new cvar: GB_filename - this is the name of the guestbook
- new file: GB_config.cfg - config file(put it to config dir)
- removed the gb_permission cvar, and replaced it whit a define(as seen in 0.6)
- added an advertising function, use GB_adv_time to set the time