Reciprocity
Old 01-06-2005 , 11:29  
Reply With Quote #11

Yuppers Dommy, That was my problem. Thanks....BIG-TIME
Kamikaze
Old 01-06-2005 , 13:47  
Reply With Quote #12

Errors:

L 01/06/2005 - 132:53: [AMXX] Native error in "get_msg_arg_int" on line 36 (file "cluster_grenade.sma").

Code:
if ( get_msg_arg_int( 1 ) == 12 && get_msg_arg_int( 2 ) == 0 )

L 01/06/2005 - 132:55: [AMXX] Native error in "entity_get_string" on line 63 (file "cluster_grenade.sma").

Code:
if ( ptd == 0 ) compare = "world"
Send a message via ICQ to Kamikaze Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Send a message via MSN to Kamikaze Send a message via Yahoo to Kamikaze
doomy
Old 01-06-2005 , 23:57  
Reply With Quote #13

ok. um...

with the first error i'm not sure wat caused it, but i went ahead and added in a fail-safe that basically checks to make sure that there are at least 2 parameters in the message (there would have to be less than 2 for an error to occur)

with the second error im not sure what is causing it. my guess is that there is no value assigned (since i can't think of any other reason) if you could give me a more detailed error that would help

ill go ahead and upload the changes

PS: You were a line off on the second error -.-
PPS: I think the cause of these errors is a conflict so make sure that when u test there r no other plugins. Also in other plugins, never use PLUGIN_HANDLED as a return statement when handling messages (Unless you want to block it from everything else).
Kamikaze
Old 01-07-2005 , 13:39  
Reply With Quote #14

New Errors popping up:

L 01/07/2005 - 13:09:59: [AMXX] Native error in "entity_set_edict" on line 290 (file "cluster_grenade.sma").
L 01/07/2005 - 13:09:59: [Engine] Invalid player 9 (not in-game)

Code:
return which

L 01/07/2005 - 13:20:49: [AMXX] Native error in "set_user_frags" on line 268 (file "cluster_grenade.sma").
L 01/07/2005 - 13:20:49: [Fun] Player out of range (0)

Code:
set_user_frags( attacker, get_user_frags( attacker ) + 1

Other bugs or suggestions:

Can you make this mod follow Friendly Fire Rules so it doesn't kill teammates when FF is off. This mod will get abused by the same ppl who kill teammates when FF is on.

Death message doesn't show up right, it should show you who killed you, instead it shows you killed yourself.

<BUG>: Sometimes the death messages shows wrong and shows that a teammate killed you instead of the enemy killing you, this goes along with the suggestion above.

I don't have any mods that would conflict with this that I can think of because this server I got these errors on were from a server that has no major mods on it

If you can at least get it to follow FF I would like to use this mod but without that I'm going to keep it off for now even though this mod is one of my favorites.
Send a message via ICQ to Kamikaze Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Send a message via MSN to Kamikaze Send a message via Yahoo to Kamikaze
doomy
Old 01-07-2005 , 17:44  
Reply With Quote #15

i think i kno wats causing these errors...the problem is that the engine is not completly syncronized so some things might be out of place. I'm going to go ahead and work on some methods to synchronize it (mainly using whiles and booleans). The synchronized beta should be out pretty soon. (I'm pretty new to C# so if you kno a better way to synchronize stuff than using booleans and while loops PLZ tell me )

Also friendly fire won't be a problem. I'll make it check the " mp_friendlyfire " cvar so that it obeys that. Thanks for the suggestions
Fett
Old 01-21-2005 , 18:40   Ammox error
Reply With Quote #16

Hi Guys,

I've just installed this plugin, it loads fine, but when somebody tries to join the server, I get the following error which crashes the server.

04 og L 01/20/2005 - 158:16: FATAL ERROR (shutting down): User Msg 'AmmoX': 4 bytes written, expected 2

I've got Engine, Fake Meta, plus all the default things running. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Steven
Fett
Old 01-25-2005 , 18:48  
Reply With Quote #17

Just a slight update with no progress so far.

I disabled all plugins except this one and am still getting the ammox error. I thought maybe there was a conflict in another plugin but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Fett
overkill
Old 02-08-2005 , 12:03   cool plugin but i have a prob
Reply With Quote #18

when some one gets killed with the cluster its anybodys guess as to who will get the kill score how do i fix that????
thank you
CTRL ALT 1337
Old 02-12-2005 , 16:32   help?
Reply With Quote #19

Is there by any chance a certain somebody that could direct to to a place that would tell me how to config all of this to make it work.. really.. im new to everything
Send a message via AIM to CTRL ALT 1337
nutz1uk
Old 02-14-2005 , 12:00   clusters showing number 5 in game
Reply With Quote #20

yo just tried this and i see the number 5 instead splashed on the ground check this screenshot game is czero by the way
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cluster.jpg
Views:	762
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	2346