All I am here to do is to post the modules to the people who want them.
Uptades/New modules/Request can be found at DivinityX.no-ip.org/forum.
Don't bother visiting at this point. Divinity doesn't have any new modules nor any updates unless requested.
I am not Divinity, don't ban me.
This module is pretty powerful. It can cause just as much damage ( if used incorrectly ) as it can create freedom. Only the plugin creator can decide what these plugins will do. DivinityX creates no limitations.
If you use this incorrectly, to harm the server in any way or exploiting/accessing things you should not have access to you are most likely to get banned by your server provider, if not worse... ( Sued for example )
NEVER use a plugin with missing source code that requires this module to run.
DivinityX takes NO responsibility.
With that said, here you go:
#if defined _ExecuteX_included
/* Starts an executable application.
* Basicly a wrapper for ShellExecuteEx().
* This means you can use this for .exe's just aswell as for .doc's or .mp3's.
* file (constant)
* Filepath and filename, this does not start from moddir.
* "C:\Program Files\Anti-Virus Update.exe"
* [params (constant)]
* Parameters ( duh )
* Returns ProcessID on success.
* If the file was a non-executable, associated file 1 would be returned on success
* Otherwise 0 is returned and an errormessage
native Execute(const file, const params = "");