- Makes players un-zoom / un-scope Sniper Rifles on each shot.
- Thanks to "Iizuka07" for the idea and request.
Saved to l4d_unscope.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// 1=Hunting Rifle. L4D2 only: 2=Sniper Military, 4=Sniper AWP, 8=Sniper Scout. 15=All.
l4d_unscope_types "15" // "1" in L4D1.
// Unscope plugin version.
- Fixed "IsAllowedGameMode" from throwing errors when the "_tog" cvar was changed before MapStart.
- Initial release.
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.
- Download the .txt gamedata file and put into your servers \addons\sourcemod\gamedata\ folder.