Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Sourcemod Admin Menu keeps changing language for me?

Post New Thread Reply   

Simmy
Old 04-25-2011 , 16:12   Sourcemod Admin Menu keeps changing language for me?
Reply With Quote #1

Hi there

when I am bringing up the admin menu sometimes it shows up in german for me, other times in Spanish, really confusing, as I want it to be in english and stay in english, has anyone else experienced this weird bug? :O
Viper_Vicki
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-16-2011 , 22:30   Re: Sourcemod Admin Menu keeps changing language for me?
Reply With Quote #2

I am using 1.38 and my admins just told me this is happening to them too. Can someone tell us how to fix this please?

Thank you

Last edited by Viper_Vicki; 09-16-2011 at 22:40.
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-16-2011 , 23:41   Re: Sourcemod Admin Menu keeps changing language for me?
Reply With Quote #3

It's happened to me a few times as well... sometimes the translation file messages from plugins come to me n a different language
Viper_Vicki
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-17-2011 , 09:10   Re: Sourcemod Admin Menu keeps changing language for me?
Reply With Quote #4

I removed all the langugae folders and just kept the english ones, I hope that fixes it.

TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-17-2011 , 10:44   Re: Sourcemod Admin Menu keeps changing language for me?
Reply With Quote #5

ya, but now anyone who joins your server from another country/language won't get their language
Fyren
FyrenFyrenFyrenFyrenFyren FyrenFyrenFyrenFyrenFyren FyrenFyrenFyrenFyrenFyren FyrenFyrenFyrenFyrenFyren
Old 09-17-2011 , 11:08   Re: Sourcemod Admin Menu keeps changing language for me?
Reply With Quote #6

People have reported this happening in the past, but haven't been able to provide any useful information for tracking the bug down.
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-17-2011 , 11:12   Re: Sourcemod Admin Menu keeps changing language for me?
Reply With Quote #7

ya, I'm sorry, I don't have any useful information except that sometimes during the map, PrintToChat(client messages appear in a different language for me, and the admin menu too... and then, on the same map, it will go back to english
lymanli43D
BANNED
Old 09-20-2011 , 02:24   Re: Sourcemod Admin Menu keeps changing language for me?
Reply With Quote #8

I don't have any useful information
Groger
Veteran Member
Old 09-20-2011 , 12:22   Re: Sourcemod Admin Menu keeps changing language for me?
Reply With Quote #9

I'm not sure if this is usefull:

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1436866