12% 

[TF2] Player Ranks

Post New Thread Reply   

Aderic
Old 08-22-2014 , 20:05   Re: [TF2] Player Ranks
Reply With Quote #151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
Thanks by the way for jumping on this, and for the converter. I will check it out as you noted.
No probs

Oh and to answer your previous question, I missed it somehow..

The way this converter works is by reading your dumped .sql file line-by-line and finding any Steam2 IDs mentioned and performing the conversion to Steam3 and placing the new Steam3 ID right where it found it. The online converters allow you to paste a list of Steam ID's new-line delimited but if there's any unknown data on the same line they will fail.

Essentially how you would use my converter is go to your SQL database manager, I use phpMyAdmin, select the playerranks table (by default named players) and then click export. You open my program up, and import the file into it, it'll export out a new .sql file that looks like the old one, but all Steam2 instances have been replaced with Steam3.

You would then go back to your SQL database manager and import the new .sql file.

Last edited by Aderic; 08-22-2014 at 20:09.
Weasel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-22-2014 , 20:27   Re: [TF2] Player Ranks
Reply With Quote #152

Actually, I just loaded-up the playerranks_steam2.smx for now for the in-game TF2 stats.

Not that it's your problem, you are certainly not the HLStatsX:CE maintainer, but now I am messing with HLStatsX:CE MySQL databases - which (unfortunately in this case) have SteamID text eh ... "clipped", and have an entry for each "game" HLStats is tracking, like this in their "hlstats_PlayerUniqueIds" table:
Code:
playerId  uniqueId    game  merge
--------  --------    ----  -----
223       1:155       tf	
3334      1:155       cstrike	
3332      1:155       css	
3318      1:155       valve	
5125      0:15537513  tf
Obviously I would only want to update records matching the "tf" value in the "game" field. I am digging around to see if I can do that in a MySQL query.
Weasel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-22-2014 , 20:31   Re: [TF2] Player Ranks
Reply With Quote #153

Looks like somebody kindly posted a fix for HLStatsX:CE link

Last edited by Weasel; 08-22-2014 at 20:31.
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Old 08-22-2014 , 20:41   Re: [TF2] Player Ranks
Reply With Quote #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderic View Post
Ugh... wish SourceMod wouldn't have released this snapshot... guess I'll install it and see for myself...

It has been fixed! Please download the new playerranks_steam2.smx!
Yep, working fine now.

Thanks for the speedy update.

- Lob (UK)
jpwanabe
Veteran Member
Old 08-23-2014 , 00:11   Re: [TF2] Player Ranks
Reply With Quote #155

There is no download link for the updated web page?
Aderic
Old 08-23-2014 , 10:53   Re: [TF2] Player Ranks
Reply With Quote #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwanabe View Post
There is no download link for the updated web page?
Upload must not have gone through...

There, I've updated it.

I know you've customized yours a bit; the only thing I changed in this version is the showstats page; which now converts either Steam3 or Steam2 IDs into community IDs.

PHP Code:
function toSteam64($steamid) {
      if (
strpos($steamid"STEAM_0:") === false) {
           return 
gmp_strval(gmp_add(gmp_strval('76561197960265728'), rtrim(str_replace('[U:1:''' ,$steamid), ']')));
      }

$steamid str_replace('STEAM_''' ,$steamid);

$parts explode(':'$steamid);
      return 
gmp_strval(gmp_add(gmp_add(gmp_strval('76561197960265728'), $parts[1]), gmp_mul($parts[2], 2)));

So rather than downloading the new one you may just opt to edit yours.

Last edited by Aderic; 08-23-2014 at 11:02.
dstoler
Old 08-23-2014 , 18:39   Re: [TF2] Player Ranks
Reply With Quote #157

So I am using the playerranks_steam2 plugin because I updated sourcemod to latest and need to use old steam2 id's. I also have the updater plugin and when I just started my server it downloaded the other playerranks.smx plugin and I believe they are both running. I have had issues all day with this and would like to get to the bottom of it. I got it to work again earlier and it still was doing the double entries on the website. I followed directions and dropped all of the tables as well so it got a fresh start. Could this be because both .smx are running and both reporting to the site?

Last edited by dstoler; 08-23-2014 at 18:40.
Aderic
Old 08-23-2014 , 19:48   Re: [TF2] Player Ranks
Reply With Quote #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstoler View Post
So I am using the playerranks_steam2 plugin because I updated sourcemod to latest and need to use old steam2 id's. I also have the updater plugin and when I just started my server it downloaded the other playerranks.smx plugin and I believe they are both running. I have had issues all day with this and would like to get to the bottom of it. I got it to work again earlier and it still was doing the double entries on the website. I followed directions and dropped all of the tables as well so it got a fresh start. Could this be because both .smx are running and both reporting to the site?
Yes, unload both plugins, rename playerranks_steam2.smx to playerranks.smx so that the updater doesn't download the steam3 version and load playerranks.smx.

I will put this in the notice to ensure everyone else who wants to use the legacy steam system does the same,

Mark.

Last edited by Aderic; 08-23-2014 at 19:50.
dstoler
Old 08-24-2014 , 15:45   Re: [TF2] Player Ranks
Reply With Quote #159

I upgraded to the latest SM on my server and I am using the steam2 plugin and I renamed it to just playerranks.smx I even started over with a brand new database and no matter what I do, it is still creating double entries on my website. http://s4lservers.site.nfoservers.co...anks/stats.php

What can I do to fix this? I have spent half my weekend trying to fix this before bothering you but I am wondering if people are having the same issues as me? Thanks for your time!
Aderic
Old 08-24-2014 , 18:42   Re: [TF2] Player Ranks
Reply With Quote #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstoler View Post
I upgraded to the latest SM on my server and I am using the steam2 plugin and I renamed it to just playerranks.smx I even started over with a brand new database and no matter what I do, it is still creating double entries on my website. http://s4lservers.site.nfoservers.co...anks/stats.php

What can I do to fix this? I have spent half my weekend trying to fix this before bothering you but I am wondering if people are having the same issues as me? Thanks for your time!
Shut the server down entirely, clear your database, redownload playerranks_steam2.smx rename to playerranks.smx and start your server back up.

What you're describing is exactly what the regular playerranks would do on the latest build.

If it creates another duplicate record type "sm version" and post that here so I can see it,

Mark.

Last edited by Aderic; 08-24-2014 at 18:43.