Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Gameplay
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Enables deathmatch style gameplay (respawning, gun selection, spawn protection, etc).
    Old 05-05-2015 , 17:20   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.3, 2015-01-02)
    Reply With Quote #1

Guys,

anyone solved the issue of not changing map when finishes the 10 minutes?

I tried the mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 0, but no success.
    Send a message via ICQ to Grandmaster Send a message via MSN to Grandmaster Send a message via Skype™ to Grandmaster
    Maxximou5
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 05-18-2015 , 17:30   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.3, 2015-01-02)
    Reply With Quote #2

Sorry for the lack of development and responses. I've been busy getting my degree and suffering from paying so many tuition bills. However, I am done now so I have more free time before I look for a job. If you have suggestions or bug reports please report them on GitHub, I won't be responding to everyone's individual problem on here. I will however address the issues that have been backlogged.

Report bugs or Request Enhancements

Also if you have a question, read through the pages FIRST, if it's been answered I will ignore it. As well be sure to read the configs and convars, I update them when I update the plugin.

Thank you.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ejziponken View Post
    Does line in sight spawn not work with FFA?
    It does check for teammates if FFA is enabled, see lines 2631-2638
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
    I'm assuming the following errors are due to the fact that I have bots on the server, it doesn't break the plugin but I'm wondering if there's a fix for it.

Code:
    L 04/18/2015 - 01:53:14: SourceMod error session started
    L 04/18/2015 - 01:53:14: Info (map "dm_rust") (file "errors_20150418.log")
    L 04/18/2015 - 01:53:14: [SM] Native "IsClientInGame" reported: Client index 71 is invalid
    L 04/18/2015 - 01:53:14: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "\disabled\deathmatch.smx":
    L 04/18/2015 - 01:53:14: [SM]   [0]  Line 514, C:\Users\JRTAdmin\Desktop\csgo\plugin zips\sourcemod 1.7.0\scripting\deathmatch.sp::Timer_WelcomeMsg()
    L 04/18/2015 - 01:53:14: [SM] Native "IsClientInGame" reported: Client index 72 is invalid
    L 04/18/2015 - 01:53:14: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "\disabled\deathmatch.smx":
    L 04/18/2015 - 01:53:14: [SM]   [0]  Line 514, C:\Users\JRTAdmin\Desktop\csgo\plugin zips\sourcemod 1.7.0\scripting\deathmatch.sp::Timer_WelcomeMsg()
    L 04/18/2015 - 01:53:14: [SM] Native "IsClientInGame" reported: Client index 73 is invalid
    If people leave the game and bots are enabled, teams can become unbalanced.
    Also, I have auto-sniper limited (0, disabled), but if someone chooses random weapons they can still get it.
    Yes, because there is a still a glitch where bots will join but not fully join, causing them to disconnect before the timer gets to them. You can disable the timer and this won't happen.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mistryaam View Post
    Hi great plugin.
    Is there anything for spawning either with or without a random set of grenades. Or chance to spawn with some grenades or not.
    Yes, just check the ConVars, there is a selection of which grenades to spawn with. There is no random. Also it allows you unlimited grenades or just the one you spawn with, or replenish on kill.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mistryaam View Post
    Is there something in this plugin that controls map change aswell as a few other functions to do with rounds, as rtv doesn't work for me when running this nor can I increase max rounds or round time.

Cheers
    This would have no effect on RTV, rtv would work regardless, nor does it interfere with max rounds or round time. It sounds more like your settings are wrong or you are using deathmatch game mode with this plugin, which doesn't work.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by neploho View Post
    Is it possible to disable random spawns? Thx!
    Yes, set dm_respawning to 0 and set the native CS:GO convar for spawning.
    mp_respawn_on_death_t "1"
    mp_respawn_on_death_ct "1"
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Grandmaster View Post
    Guys,

anyone solved the issue of not changing map when finishes the 10 minutes?

I tried the mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 0, but no success.
    Do you have it set to deathmatch gamemode, this is the only instance where this would occur, AFAIK.
    secondtimesold
    Old 05-18-2015 , 18:10   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.3, 2015-01-02)
    Reply With Quote #3

How do you set these?

Kill Reward (HP/Ammo/Grenades)
    Old 05-18-2015 , 18:20   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.3, 2015-01-02)
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by secondtimesold View Post
    How do you set these?

Kill Reward (HP/Ammo/Grenades)
    It's all set in the convars, which is in the deathmatch.cfg
    Spoiler

Please just read the first page. Posts like these won't be responded to in the future.
    secondtimesold
    Old 05-18-2015 , 18:23   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.3, 2015-01-02)
    Reply With Quote #5

Ok, maybe I'm thinking about this the wrong way.

From the plugins description I am inferring that when you kill someone you can be rewarded with a HE? All I see there with those convars is HP rewards not rewards for nades..
    Old 05-18-2015 , 19:28   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.3, 2015-01-02)
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    Originally Posted by secondtimesold View Post
    Ok, maybe I'm thinking about this the wrong way.

From the plugins description I am inferring that when you kill someone you can be rewarded with a HE? All I see there with those convars is HP rewards not rewards for nades..
    I misunderstood your request, my apologies.

Kill reward for HE's hasn't been implemented; however, ammo reward is enabled by default and no cvar.
    That is, if you get a kill, it will replenish your ammo. I will add a cvar for that in the next version, along with the grenade kills.

I would submit a feature request to my GitHub, should I forget.

Last edited by Maxximou5; 05-18-2015 at 19:29.
    xados
    Old 05-19-2015 , 09:28   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.3, 2015-01-02)
    Reply With Quote #7

i have this error
    Quote:
    L 05/18/2015 - 14:14:21: [SM] Native "GetClientTeam" reported: Client 3 is not in game
    L 05/18/2015 - 14:14:21: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "deathmatch.smx":
    L 05/18/2015 - 14:14:21: [SM] [0] Line 1051, deathmatch.sp::Event_Say()
    can me help you Maxximou5 plz
    Ejziponken
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 05-19-2015 , 11:27   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.3, 2015-01-02)
    Reply With Quote #8

The biggest issues I have that the players complains about is that they spawn to close to enemies. I lowered the slots from 24 to 20 (FFA) and they still complain about it.

I tried changing spawn_distance_from_enemies 10-300 and still no improvements according to the players. Also I changed line_of_sight_attempts to from 10 to 25.

Not sure if anything can be done for this. I also tried to lower the spawnpoints on the maps from 32 to 24. Any suggestions on what I could do? Mostly its de_dust2 being played.

Also I added 3 other problems: https://github.com/Maxximou5/csgo-deathmatch/issues/12
    Trans_Am_00
    Old 05-20-2015 , 14:36   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.3, 2015-01-02)
    Reply With Quote #9

1)
    I have set pistol only but not sure why when people press on the bonus weapon, the will respawn with that weapon.

Is there anyway to off?

2) i set the round to 10 mins, after 10 mins the round didn't end
    Maxximou5
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 05-20-2015 , 15:57   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.3, 2015-01-02)
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ejziponken View Post
    The biggest issues I have that the players complains about is that they spawn to close to enemies. I lowered the slots from 24 to 20 (FFA) and they still complain about it.

I tried changing spawn_distance_from_enemies 10-300 and still no improvements according to the players. Also I changed line_of_sight_attempts to from 10 to 25.

Not sure if anything can be done for this. I also tried to lower the spawnpoints on the maps from 32 to 24. Any suggestions on what I could do? Mostly its de_dust2 being played.

Also I added 3 other problems: https://github.com/Maxximou5/csgo-deathmatch/issues/12
    I would set more spawn points, that way it has more points to spawn an enemy away from a player. Less spawn points means more chance it will have to spawn near an enemy. I would continue increasing LoS settings till you find a good level.

Thank you for submitting it to the GitHub. I'll be sure to work on them.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Trans_Am_00 View Post
    1)
    I have set pistol only but not sure why when people press on the bonus weapon, the will respawn with that weapon.

Is there anyway to off?

2) i set the round to 10 mins, after 10 mins the round didn't end
    Again, this plugin is not designed to be used with Valve's deathmatch.