Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)

Post New Thread Reply   

kamild1996
Old 08-21-2013 , 09:58   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #21

Also I have a problem. Since I updated TF2Jail to 4.8.6, Last Request functions are not working anymore. When a warden tries to use !givelr or !givelrm, plugin says "The Last Request system is currently disabled." - only way to give LR's is by admin commands.
Dkmuniz
Old 08-21-2013 , 19:59   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #22

I think that would better equal of hosties to css and csgo, type the last living terrorist lr can give, and it happens in the same round.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-21-2013 , 20:11   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkmuniz View Post
I think that would better equal of hosties to css and csgo, type the last living terrorist lr can give, and it happens in the same round.
TF2 works differently but I am planning to add same-round LR support soon. I'm also adding natives so LR's can be created with sub module plugins.

On my list,
- Jack
Dkmuniz
Old 08-21-2013 , 20:22   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #24

Okay, thanks , is very nice plugin congrulations
xSpeced
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-23-2013 , 15:23   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #25

It seems to crash my server randomly. Anywhere from 30 minutes to 90 minutes.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-23-2013 , 16:38   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpeced View Post
It seems to crash my server randomly. Anywhere from 30 minutes to 90 minutes.
Try disabling the BlueBans plugin and tell me if it runs better for you. My server hasn't crashed for a day now so I'm unaware of the issue at the moment.

- Jack
kamild1996
Old 08-25-2013 , 08:41   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
Try disabling the BlueBans plugin and tell me if it runs better for you. My server hasn't crashed for a day now so I'm unaware of the issue at the moment.

- Jack
I'm also experiencing random crashes. Turning off BlueBans didn't help, also there's no errors in console. I have no idea what may cause this.
Server is running at the newest 1.5 snapshot (updated 2 hours ago).
xSpeced
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-25-2013 , 12:55   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #28

Yeah, it's very good. although you could improve on the autobalancing, it often puts random REDs with no microphone onto blue because there isn't enough blue.

The random crashes could be hopefully fixed. There's no errors, nothing. As said above, disabling BlueBans doesn't help. Also the advertisement cvar does nothing. It created a little bit too much textspam on new round. Since for whatever reason my server would throw out all the sv_tags on round start.

Also, how does the miccheck settings work?
nineteeneleven
Veteran Member
Old 08-25-2013 , 15:45   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #29

Blue Bans web panel can be found here. Make sure you run the SQL queries against your database in the inlcudes/class_lib.php

change line 16 to your settings, default password is admin.
Code:
INSERT INTO `tf2jail_web_admins` VALUES (1, 'admin', '21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3', [email protected], 10);
will be like this

Code:
INSERT INTO `tf2jail_web_admins` VALUES (1, 'NineteenEleven', '21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3', [email protected], 10);

Last edited by nineteeneleven; 08-25-2013 at 15:45.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-25-2013 , 20:31   Re: [TF2] TF2Jail (Jailbreak for TF2)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpeced View Post
Yeah, it's very good. although you could improve on the autobalancing, it often puts random REDs with no microphone onto blue because there isn't enough blue.

The random crashes could be hopefully fixed. There's no errors, nothing. As said above, disabling BlueBans doesn't help. Also the advertisement cvar does nothing. It created a little bit too much textspam on new round. Since for whatever reason my server would throw out all the sv_tags on round start.

Also, how does the miccheck settings work?
The auto balancer is designed primarily to keep the teams balanced on both sides, it still needs kinks worked out of it. The random crashes I'm gonna have to look into because I'm still not entirely sure what's causing them, my servers don't crash almost at all. The advertisement cvar is for my personal ad which only disables it when that's off. The 'sv_tag' spam is because I have the plugin set the 'mp_friendlyfire' cvar each round back to default value so friendly fire doesn't stay on. The microphone check system is generally supposed to just lock them from joining Blue team unless they have a microphone so we know they can talk so players who don't have microphones don't hog up Blue team. When they join the server, it automatically sets their client bool to false and if they talk, It will set that bool to true and give them a message saying they're verified then they can join blue.

- Jack