Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Spec2Ghost Teleport (1.6) [30-Jul-2022]

Post New Thread Reply   

Beatles
Old 04-05-2021 , 00:04   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Spec2Ghost Teleport (1.1.1) [21-Jul-2018]
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
Sure, but why?
This plugin is a work of art, but there is a problem and I think it says so because of the following:
When you play infected at the beginning of each round, the infected appear anywhere on the map, bugeados or wherever, you have to press the letter E to appear just near the players.

Everything is fine until there, but in the last chapter of "No Mercy", the infected appear in the air outside the building, fall into the void in ghost mode, and even if you don't believe it, being in ghost mode they die, and so they return to appear all the time right there, falling, the only solution I found to that was to press the letter E like crazy to be able to appear next to the survivors before falling again, but believe me it only works after about 5 or 6 deaths for appearing in the air.
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 04-09-2021 , 10:41   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Spec2Ghost Teleport (1.1.1) [21-Jul-2018]
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles View Post
This plugin is a work of art, but there is a problem and I think it says so because of the following:
When you play infected at the beginning of each round, the infected appear anywhere on the map, bugeados or wherever, you have to press the letter E to appear just near the players.

Everything is fine until there, but in the last chapter of "No Mercy", the infected appear in the air outside the building, fall into the void in ghost mode, and even if you don't believe it, being in ghost mode they die, and so they return to appear all the time right there, falling, the only solution I found to that was to press the letter E like crazy to be able to appear next to the survivors before falling again, but believe me it only works after about 5 or 6 deaths for appearing in the air.
I'll make it skip the first spawning on each new round. I guess when the finale has started and there's no spectate time, where you go straight into ghost mode, the plugin should be blocked under these conditions? That would make the most sense. I'll change this soon.
Old 04-28-2021 , 06:05   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Spec2Ghost Teleport (1.3) [28-Apr-2021]
Reply With Quote #13

Code:
1.3 (28-Apr-2021)
    - Optionally uses Left4DHooks 1.36+ to detect if a players stuck and finds a valid area nearby. Thanks to "Voevoda" for reporting and testing.
    - Added commmand "sm_stucktest" to test and teleport yourself to a nearby area if stuck. Uses the same method for detection and fixing.
    - Now ignores the players location when first spawning on each new round. Thanks to "s.m.a.c head" and "Beatles" for reporting.
Old 02-24-2022 , 12:25   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Spec2Ghost Teleport (1.4) [04-Dec-2021]
Reply With Quote #14

Can you add allowing this plugin to let you spectate immediately after death?

Discord: Eyal282#1334