Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.7 , 2019/06/23)

Post New Thread Reply   

Indarello
Old 02-23-2019 , 10:59   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexunder View Post
can you upload ?
guys i don't like use mapchooser , i like votemap csgo (default) , this plugin can help me ?
I think yes if you dont use rtv, because when players use rtv it changes map instantly

Last edited by Indarello; 02-23-2019 at 10:59.
Alexunder
Old 02-23-2019 , 16:14   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indarello View Post
I think yes if you dont use rtv, because when players use rtv it changes map instantly
I have set the timer in a way that as soon as they choose the map (in one second), in the same time that map is going to change, Clients get reconnect, But still map changes back to the previous one, If you could do something that it check the vote before reconnect, then the plugin changes the map, The crash problem will be solved for good and thousands would be greatful to you
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 03-08-2019 , 00:30   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #103

I too have a similar issue as above, sometimes maps will get "restarted" essentially (going from de_cache > de_cache for example) instead of going to the next proper map. Does anyone know how to fix the issue?
Old 03-08-2019 , 01:43   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaK View Post
I too have a similar issue as above, sometimes maps will get "restarted" essentially (going from de_cache > de_cache for example) instead of going to the next proper map. Does anyone know how to fix the issue?
Are you using mapchooser extended?
SourceMod Moderator
Old 03-08-2019 , 04:12   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoC View Post
Yep!
Old 03-08-2019 , 04:24   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #106

Quote:
Yep!
try adding these in gamemode_*.cfg
Code:
//Endmatch
mp_endmatch_votenextleveltime "3"
mp_endmatch_votenextmap "0"
mp_endmatch_votenextmap_keepcurrent "0"
mp_match_end_restart "0"
mp_match_end_changelevel "1"
not sure if this works but I used to face the same and when I added this, it didn't happen for me.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-08-2019 , 10:44   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #107

It also happens with me, im using Rale's .sp files from Page 9 (Click here)
i edited the cfg file in cfg/sourcemod/mapchooser_extended.cfg and this started to happen with me,
so i had to delete the cfg file and reload the plugin and it works perfect with the default cfg.

Here is the settings i was using when the issue happens
https://pastebin.com/KsY5CjSX
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 03-08-2019 , 12:54   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #108

Thanks Cruze, I'll try those out soon, I can already see I have a couple different cvars than what you listed.

I believe the issue stems from all players being disconnected just before the map actually changes on the server, leading to the map essentially "restarting". Same effect would be loading into a server by yourself, playing a couple rounds out, then disconnecting and rejoining. The map restarts all over again.
Old 03-09-2019 , 04:48   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexunder View Post
I have set the timer in a way that as soon as they choose the map (in one second), in the same time that map is going to change, Clients get reconnect, But still map changes back to the previous one, If you could do something that it check the vote before reconnect, then the plugin changes the map, The crash problem will be solved for good and thousands would be greatful to you
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoC View Post
I do not use the Plugin Map Change Client Crash Fixer on my servers and I have this problem still, I believe it is not it then.

In any case, did the cvar changes that worked?
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 03-09-2019 , 11:29   Re: [CSGO] Map Change Client Crash Fixer (v1.0.6 , 2018/09/11)
Reply With Quote #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
I do not use the Plugin Map Change Client Crash Fixer on my servers and I have this problem.
Yup it's not this plugin's issue.