Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Module: Orpheu (v2.6.3)

Post New Thread Reply   

KadiR
Unnecessary Member
Old 02-03-2010 , 14:47   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #81

Can someone make again a Non-Timelimit Plugin with this module please?
ehha
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-03-2010 , 15:08  
Reply With Quote #82

Can I use this module to make all damage from CS to ignore the user's armor?

For example user X has 100 hp 67ap and receives 55dmg from something, before armor reduction.

I want:
- X to receive 55 damage
- ap in HUD to remain 67
- to change ap with cs_set_user_armor() (in case this function gets ignored too)
Old 02-03-2010 , 15:13   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehha View Post

For example user X has 100 hp 67ap and receives 55dmg from something, before armor reduction.

I want:
- X to receive 55 damage
- ap in HUD to remain 67
- to change ap with cs_set_user_armor() (in case this function gets ignored too)
So, you want to use the armor value to something other than protect the user. Right? I don't think you need this module to do that.
Old 02-03-2010 , 15:19   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadiR View Post
Can someone make again a Non-Timelimit Plugin with this module please?
If you mean, a "no round end" or "infinite round" plugin, I'm working on it.
Old 02-03-2010 , 16:55   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehha View Post

I want:
- X to receive 55 damage
- ap in HUD to remain 67
Do you mean this?

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=616918

@ Arkshine:

Roger that.
ehha
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-03-2010 , 17:08   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaquimandrade View Post
So, you want to use the armor value to something other than protect the user. Right? I don't think you need this module to do that.
Yes, I want to totally remove the armor's current behavior, so it won't effect any type damage in any way, & use my own armor behavior that I've implemented.

I'll use the newly unused 3 digits from the HUD to display my new armor of course. The new armor value will be stored in the same location & it will be modified through cs_set_user_armor(), buying it would be blocked.

I would also need to know witch which forward should I use (Ham_TakeDamage or Damage event) to make the new damage reduction calculations (assuming at least one of them would not be influenced).

Thanks for the link KadiR.
It's useful but with that method I have to change armor to 0 and back on every attack at least twice.

Last edited by ehha; 02-03-2010 at 17:39.
DarkGod
SourceMod DarkCrab
Old 02-04-2010 , 17:22   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (plugin to change weapon's cost in the end of the thread)
Reply With Quote #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaquimandrade View Post
I've found out a way of changing weapons' slot. This can be nice for those mods that create new weapons. You can use the slots up until 6 (the one following the one of c4) but the 6th won't appear in hud. Screenshot:

[IMG]http://img231.**************/img231/113/dedust0000j.jpg[/IMG]

This is just about hooking a virtual function called GetItemInfo. The offsets shipped in the zip for that function are taken from "hamdata.ini" from Hamsandwich and it should be usable on every mod except for "ts" that I guess don't use that function.

By the way, I haven't seen this being made without orpheu so, I'm guessing it's not possible.
Would it also be possible to pick up several primary weapons in different slots using this? If so, that would be damn cool.
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 02-04-2010 , 17:25   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #88

Yes it should be possible, after all you do is to redirect the weapon slot, the left is handled by the game. Try yourself.
Old 02-04-2010 , 17:38   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #89

I can't say that I really understand it by looking at it. I get how it gets the weapon info and so but I don't get the line
Code:
OrpheuSetParamStructMember(2,"iSlot",3)
In his SS it's slot 4. If I keep it as that it would be in slot 4? How would I change so that I, for example, would get auto-snipers in slot 6?
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 02-04-2010 , 17:47   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (Change max money and weapon slots in the end of the thread :D
Reply With Quote #90

In the CS functions, you have one GetItemInfo() by weapon.

For awp, you should see something like :

Code:
int CAWP::GetItemInfo( ItemInfo *p ) {     p->pszName = STRING(pev->classname);     p->pszAmmo1 = "338Magnum";     p->iMaxAmmo1 = 30;     p->pszAmmo2 = 0;     p->iMaxAmmo2 = -1;     p->iMaxClip = 10;     p->iSlot = 0;     p->iPosition = 2;     p->iFlags = 0;     p->iId = m_iId = 18;     p->iWeight = 30;         return 1; }

and ItemInfo is a structure :

Code:
typedef struct {     int  iSlot;     int  iPosition;     const char  *pszAmmo1;        int  iMaxAmmo1;           const char  *pszAmmo2;    //     int  iMaxAmmo2;           const char  *pszName;     int  iMaxClip;     int  iId;     int  iFlags;     int  iWeight; } ItemInfo;

What does OrpheuSetParamStructMember( 2, "iSlot", 3 ) change the weapon slot on the fly.
Meaning, each time the function is called, it changes the value of iSlot.
"2" because it's the second param in the function, "3" the new slot value.

You understand?

Last edited by Arkshine; 02-04-2010 at 17:49.