12% 

CS2/Valorant style buy menu

Post New Thread Reply   

IC3k1ng
Old 08-27-2023 , 14:32   Re: CS2/Valorant style buy menu
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
This needs to be ingrained into your skull. Stop DISCUSSING ANYTHING related to non-steam or cracking anything steam related on these forums. It's mentioned in the rules and its been a few times you have been told.
Im not pretending to discuss. Here, im giving that as an example because there are millions of versions related with that, i don't know any other which is made for Steam. There are millions which pretends to give a better game experience, so he can make something like that if he learns how to do it (for Steam), and he can use his own imagination to add everything that he want to his own client!

I hope that you can understand me, and i already know that non-steam versions are illegal! But the code was already leaked from old free client versions of the game (before getting a price to buy it on Steam platform, because i remember that there was a moment that the game was free, but im not really sure), so due to that, there are many modified versions from that clients, like GS, NextClient, etc. And those russians are really crazy and has too much skills! Cheers.

Last edited by IC3k1ng; 08-27-2023 at 14:38.
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 08-27-2023 , 19:22   Re: CS2/Valorant style buy menu
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by IC3k1ng View Post
Im not pretending to discuss. Here, im giving that as an example because there are millions of versions related with that, i don't know any other which is made for Steam. There are millions which pretends to give a better game experience, so he can make something like that if he learns how to do it (for Steam), and he can use his own imagination to add everything that he want to his own client!

I hope that you can understand me, and i already know that non-steam versions are illegal! But the code was already leaked from old free client versions of the game (before getting a price to buy it on Steam platform, because i remember that there was a moment that the game was free, but im not really sure), so due to that, there are many modified versions from that clients, like GS, NextClient, etc. And those russians are really crazy and has too much skills! Cheers.
You cannot do it for steam which is why I sent that message. Messing with the client's files is against steam/valves tos. Which is why non-steam is a BIG no-no on these forums. These forums reside on the states side, so rules are a bit more strict about it.
Veteran Member
Old 08-30-2023 , 10:05   Re: CS2/Valorant style buy menu
Reply With Quote #13

this applies only to the client side. You can try to make modifications without damaging the game. steam alternates a folder for it, like for example: cstrike_englisn or valve_english