Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CS Assault Vent Fix (aka, stop shooting through the @#$%ing vents!)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Gameplay        Approver:   Xanimos (85)
XxAvalanchexX
Veteran Member
Old 12-22-2006 , 01:24   CS Assault Vent Fix (aka, stop shooting through the @#$%ing vents!)
Reply With Quote #1

CS Assault Vent Fix 0.12 by Avalanche
Last updated 03/28/07

Description
After getting completely pwned in the vents by the entire Terrorist team because one person saw me, I started work on this plugin immediately. No longer does every single Counter-Terrorists on cs_assault have to get @#$%ed when going through the vents! That's right, you can no longer shoot or get shot through the vents in assault. Suck on that, Terrorists!

Cvars
  • avf_blocklower (default 1) - blocks bullets from going through the lower vents on cs_assault
  • avf_blockupper (default 1) - blocks bullets from going through the upper vents on cs_assault

Notes
  • Requires the Fakemeta module!
  • Grenades can still damage players through the vents.
  • This plugin automatically disables itself when not playing cs_assault.
  • If you want players to not be able to shoot through any walls at all, use my No Walls plugin instead. No Walls was the base that I had built for this plugin, but I decided to release them as two different plugins, because they have different applications.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (assault_vent_fix.sma - 2901 views - 4.0 KB)

Last edited by XxAvalanchexX; 03-28-2007 at 16:50.