Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

danielkza
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 02-24-2009 , 18:48   AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

This is an open thread to let you people suggest features, commands, or plugins that could be incorporated into the next version of AMX Super

Some rules:
1-) Only suggestions in line with what AMX Super is: a tool for admins. Please think well if your suggestion is coherent with that, or it will be ignored
2-) Be clear and descriptive: suggestions without enough information will be ignored
3-) Examples: if there is a plugin that implements that feature already, show me a link so I can take a look at it
4-) Be creative

Community / No support through PM
Sayhello2nick
Old 02-27-2009 , 20:36   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

Ive always liked the smoking drunk thing from the roll the dice plugin found here http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=17671 Maybe as a punishment tool? because when you have it on you can't really see anything its pretty funny
Old 03-04-2009 , 17:00   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

I think using my plugin cheatersuspect could be nice. It would be nice to add an anti cheat tool to Amx Super

Please FEED MY HAMSTERS by giving me +karma
WhightKnight
Old 03-05-2009 , 00:04   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

-Add smart slash by Emp`
-Admin @ time. So I could do like "@15 hello world" and for the next 15 seconds it would show "hello wolrd" in amx_csay style.
-Multi glow color. Changes glow color every x seconds. "amx_glow whightknight red5 blue7 purple10" Makes me glow red for 5 seconds, blue for 7 seconds, purple for 10 seconds, and then repeats.
-Multi glow color (permanent). Same as ^. command = "amx_glow2 whightknight red5 blue7 purple10". Lasts until "amx_unglow whight" is called.
-Gravity edit per person. "amx_gravityy whight 100". Everyone else has 800 gravity, I have 100 gravity.
-Godlike mode "amx_god". Gives all weapons (amx_weapon whight 200), gives noclip (amx_noclip whight 1), gives speed (amx_speed whight 1), gives gravity (amx_gravityy whight 200), gives infinate ammo (amx_unammo whight 1), gives godmode (amx_godmode whight 1).

Thanks,
WK

Last edited by WhightKnight; 03-05-2009 at 00:17.
danielkza
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 03-05-2009 , 11:51   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhightKnight View Post
-Add smart slash by Emp`
-Admin @ time. So I could do like "@15 hello world" and for the next 15 seconds it would show "hello wolrd" in amx_csay style.
-Multi glow color. Changes glow color every x seconds. "amx_glow whightknight red5 blue7 purple10" Makes me glow red for 5 seconds, blue for 7 seconds, purple for 10 seconds, and then repeats.
-Multi glow color (permanent). Same as ^. command = "amx_glow2 whightknight red5 blue7 purple10". Lasts until "amx_unglow whight" is called.
-Gravity edit per person. "amx_gravityy whight 100". Everyone else has 800 gravity, I have 100 gravity.
-Godlike mode "amx_god". Gives all weapons (amx_weapon whight 200), gives noclip (amx_noclip whight 1), gives speed (amx_speed whight 1), gives gravity (amx_gravityy whight 200), gives infinate ammo (amx_unammo whight 1), gives godmode (amx_godmode whight 1).

Thanks,
WK
1-)I did my own Smart Slash style plugin, and it's included already.
2-) Seems like a good idea, but I'd need to find a way to figure out what to do with other messages that will be shown during this time: hide them, delay them, or what?
3-) Seems a little bit exageratted. I can include multi color glow, but controlling time for each color is not a promiss.
4-) Done already.
5-) You can do this using a single alias, no need to include the code in the plugin.

Community / No support through PM
WhightKnight
Old 03-05-2009 , 17:18   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

2. let them show as well....Like if 1 admin does "@ hi" and another one does "@ hello" at the same time they both end up being shown....
Old 03-05-2009 , 17:48   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

That has todo with amxmodx, not much you can do about that.
Old 03-08-2009 , 10:21   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

well, i want to remind you about the war3 [ft] problem so you don't have to do it twice, and would like to include same comands
- amx_blind "name" "sek"
// i am prety sure that there is a comand like that but still when i type it in the console it says that there is no such comand or something
- i have made a post for 2 usefull plugins and if they get ready in time you can add them to (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...408#post776408)
- remove the HPK, it better to have it as a separate one
- the temporary admin plugin will be a nice one,
- a comand with which you can turn OFF completely a fuature. You know what i mean, because when for example i turn off the HPK it still loads and everything but does not do enything and just needs resources and makes the plugins slower no matter it is shut down. It would be cool to make same sort of - i know it in my launguage but not in En, but the point of it is that you can go to a specific location in the code, without reading the code between the start and finish location, like jumping, in C++ you type
location_start :
goto location_start,

or the other way and it just goes to the given location without reading the code between it. Like that you can speed up the plugin when parts of it are shut down so it does not have to read them and shit.
WhightKnight
Old 03-08-2009 , 12:21   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

Yea can we make the amx_exec easier?
Right now it is really hard to do stuff like
amx_exec whight "bind f '\say hi\'"

...actually I don't even think that one works. But I'd love the Double Quoting to be fixed or made easier. Possibly just use ' ' for double quotes.
Old 03-08-2009 , 23:44   Re: AMX Super 5: suggestion thread

@mp3por
HPK is a separate plugin... It hasnt had anything todo with the super since 3.0

Temp admin is nice

Compatibility for war3ft and whatnot is at the top of the list for sure.

Ability to not include a plugin will be an option on compiling.

The other things, not sure.

@whiteknight
I diddnt use exec as much, but yea that will be looked at. As its a complete re-write, all code is changed.