Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

GunGame AMXX

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

HelllBoy
Old 02-01-2007 , 02:53   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

man but i dont know how to compilate i try in old mode but i recive that error :
/home/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/phpeHYnxG.sma(25) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "fakemeta_util"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.

pls can ai send you gungame.sma edited
in 3 line for help me to compilate pls pls

precache_sound("gungame/brass_bell_C.wav");
precache_sound("buttons/bell1.wav");
precache_sound("common/null.wav");

new :
precache_sound("gungame/kill1.wav");
precache_sound("buttons/kill2.wav");
precache_sound("common/kill3.wav");
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (my_gungame.sma - 579 views - 109.0 KB)

Last edited by HelllBoy; 02-01-2007 at 03:00.
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 02-01-2007 , 05:36   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelllBoy View Post
man but i dont know how to compilate i try in old mode but i recive that error :
/home/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/phpeHYnxG.sma(25) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "fakemeta_util"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.
Read the first post . ;)
Old 02-01-2007 , 05:49   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAvalanchexX View Post
Installation
This plugin requires AMXX 1.76 or later as well as Fakemeta and the Cstrike modules in order to run! If you don't have those enabled and need to know how, follow these directions: http://wiki.amxmodx.org/index.php/Co...X#Installing_2

Installing the .amxx file
Next, either download the attached sma file and compile it yourself using Fakemeta Utilities by VEN (the web compiler will not work!), or simply download the attached amxx file. Either, way you should end up with an amxx file. Then follow these directions: http://wiki.amxmodx.org/index.php/Co..._Mod_X#Plugins
Old 02-01-2007 , 13:49   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

hi id just like to thank every1 for their help ive finally got gungame running on my server however i just have 1 more little question hehe sorry i know you all are probably tired of my dumbness but im just wondering how you get the server to auto-upgrade ur weapon after you make a kill as its set to upgrade on next spawn if that makes any sense...lol this should be my last post on problems with the gungame mod i hope...lol
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 02-01-2007 , 13:55   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

Easy
Change in the gungame.cfg
Code:
gg_turbo 0
to
Code:
gg_turbo 1

nostradamus01
Old 02-01-2007 , 14:02   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

damn thanks you guys your the best this has to be the best forum and most helpful 1 ive ever been on i really appreciate all ur help and thankyou for your patience with me
TooL
Old 02-01-2007 , 17:06   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

XxAvalanchexX - sorry for the avalanche of posts Any possibility of pushing out the end round stats fix? I deleted, thus resetting our gungame.stats file yesterday and 24 hours later is is already over 35KB and lagging again... you know how ppl are about their stats

@nostradamus01 - You can also adjust the number of kills required to obtain the next upgrade by editing the gg_kills_per_lvl cvar.

Last edited by TooL; 02-01-2007 at 17:11.
Send a message via ICQ to TooL Send a message via AIM to TooL Send a message via MSN to TooL Send a message via Yahoo to TooL
creeperdank
Old 02-01-2007 , 19:25   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooL View Post
XxAvalanchexX - sorry for the avalanche of posts Any possibility of pushing out the end round stats fix? I deleted, thus resetting our gungame.stats file yesterday and 24 hours later is is already over 35KB and lagging again... you know how ppl are about their stats

@nostradamus01 - You can also adjust the number of kills required to obtain the next upgrade by editing the gg_kills_per_lvl cvar.
Ya me 2 please...
Veteran Member
Old 02-01-2007 , 22:09   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.14

Make sure to redownload the language file when upgrading to version 1.14!
Also note that Danish has yet to have the new 1.14 phrases translated. If you want to help out, you can do so here: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=48398

GunGame AMXX 1.14 Changelog
  • Added a new cvar, gg_map_iterations (default 1), which is how many times to play through a map before switching to the next one. If you are using random weapon orders, a new order is chosen each iteration.
    -
  • Added a new cvar, gg_warmup_multi (default 0), which controls whether or not there is a warmup round for every map iteration (if you are using multiple map iterations). If disabled, you still play the first warmup round on map start, as long as you have that enabled.
    -
  • Added a new cvar, gg_host_kill_penalty (default 0), which is how much score (not level) a player loses for killing a hostage (requested by VEN).
    -
  • gg_vote_setting is now compatible with Deagles' Map Management (deagsmapmanage230b). Make sure that you have gg_vote_setting high enough to allow enough time for the vote to complete.
    -
  • When using CSDM spawns, players are now placed at a random spawn on round start, but only if there are enough spawns for every player.
    -
  • Players can no longer win from a level steal or objective-based level gain (so this only applies if the last level isn't hegrenade or knife, as those weapons were unable to level up off of those level gains already).
    -
  • Converted old file natives to new file natives. Stats performance is MUCH better now!
    -
  • Fixed a potential bug with gg_stats_mode 2 where the winner would receive even more bonus points than he should of.
    -
  • Fixed a bug with players not being able to "touch" anything during a knife warmup (pointed out by creeperdank).
    -
  • Killing someone with the Glock18 on the grenade level now properly refills your ammo to 50 instead of 200.
    -
  • If a player joins a team in the middle of a round with deathmatch disabled, and then deathmatch is enabled, he should respawn eventually (just like if a player dies with deathmatch off, and then it is turned on).
    -
  • The GunGame status display is now hidden during a knife warmup.
    -
  • The !score and !level displays now refresh themselves automatically when their values change.
    -
  • "say !help" is now an alias for "say !rules"
    -
  • "say !guns" is now an alias for "say !weapons"
    -
  • Fixed a buffer overflow and improved character matching!

Last edited by XxAvalanchexX; 02-09-2007 at 19:53.
aligind4h0us3
Old 02-01-2007 , 22:35   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.14

Zomg. Ownage update, thanks XxAvalanchexX!