Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

What does this sound like?

Post New Thread Reply   

nubh4t
Old 10-13-2004 , 23:12   What does this sound like?
Reply With Quote #1

"Voice or no voice, people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, deounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."

-Hermann-Goering Hitler's Reich-Marshall

Who does this sound like?

http://cp3.zanuc.com/~jclouser/bushmustlose/front.htm
Send a message via AIM to nubh4t
Votorx
Old 10-14-2004 , 13:04  
Reply With Quote #2

lmao. Doesn't matter, Bush is better than Kerry anyways.
Send a message via AIM to Votorx Send a message via MSN to Votorx Send a message via Yahoo to Votorx
nubh4t
Old 10-14-2004 , 14:50  
Reply With Quote #3

ok? you win. You have convinced me.
Dygear
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-14-2004 , 15:10  
Reply With Quote #4

You have watched the big lebowski too many times.
Old 10-14-2004 , 22:06  
Reply With Quote #5

neg
Votorx
Old 10-15-2004 , 07:08  
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
you win. You have convinced me.
Yeah, I'm just that good.
Send a message via AIM to Votorx Send a message via MSN to Votorx Send a message via Yahoo to Votorx
ThantiK
Old 10-17-2004 , 14:07  
Reply With Quote #7

-record surpluses to record deficits
(9/11 Attack caused LOTS of spending, nobody could avoid this)

-skyrocketing health care costs
(Thats cause retarded people sue doctors over stupid shit)

-failure to secure ports, citing he wouldn't use a chunk of his 270 billion yearly tax cut to do so, even though it would only cost 20 billion purely from the richest americans. (5k out of their 87k cut)
(Call me stupid, but why should richer people pay a BIGGER chunk of taxes?...15% on $1000 yearly income, but for some reason they want to do 35% on the $100,000 guys income?...1 percentage rate for everyone equally. No reason for rich people to have to support your poor ass)

-airplanes still don't have cargo bays x-rayed
(And your complaining about a record deficit...Airplane companies have to have the $$$ to spend on this...but since the attacks, NOBODY WANTS TO FLY!...nobody flying = no profit for the company = no spending for xray! Wow, common sense!)

-less loose nuclear material secured in the 2 years after 9/11 than the two before it under Clinton
(Thats because the nuclear material was mostly secured in the years of clinton. You secure 80% of all loose material, how the hell can bush secure 80%?...there is only 20% left.)

-9/11 security failure
(Would have happened no matter WHAT president was in office. Clinton refused to hand over the appropriate data because he wanted Gore to win)

-economic meltdown
(9/11, and a combination of BUSH getting the companies padding their books caught. oh, and Lawyers... )

-weak economic recovery (half of 03 stock gains have been lost in 04)
(President doesn't directly control economic recovery, if you knew anything about the stock market, it goes in a 4 year cycle. With this being our FIRST TERRORIST ATTACK, we've been in a slump for longer than we should be. You should understand the way our system is set up, it can take 8 years or more to see the benefits from the presidents actions. I could VERY easily provide enough hard-standing facts to say that Clinton caused this, not bush. But people dont want to look more than 5 minutes ahead or behind them.)

-4.2 million more people in poverty, 1.5 million more fell in during the recovery year of '03.
(9/11 Attacks, and record numbers of people getting caught trying to polish the recordbooks. Bush put an end to this, clinton let it slide)

-first presidential term since Hoover with net job loss, ~1 million jobs lost
(First Terrorist Attack, and companies who were padding the books trying to get rid of the extra bull from their pockets. Even if it DOES happen to be you or me.)

-failure in three years to capture the man who killed 3000 Americans
(Have you heard ANYTHING from this man?...he's dead I'm sure.)

-war launched on false intelligence that led to over 1000+ and still
counting dead troops, not to mention a quagmire of Vietnam proportions
where according to the CIA civil war and total chaos is a distinct
possiblity. This war also included a sexual torture scandal and damaged
our world-standing so much that the cooperation needed to fight terrorists became far more difficult to obtain. Iraq posed no threat to America and has stretched our military so thin that the draft has again become a distinct possiblity.

(This being by far the funniest one I've heard. When Osama bombed America, Saddam said "Americans deserve this, and if Osama wants to come here to Iraq, he will be protected"....Do you REALLY want to let some fucker like that stay in iraq? Bush has taken a PROACTIVE step against these things happening again. Would YOU RATHER wait for ANOTHER TERRORIST ATTACK, or would you like to kick the peoples ass who threaten America and make sure ANOTHER 3k people dont die....)
Send a message via AIM to ThantiK Send a message via MSN to ThantiK
|2ob
Old 10-17-2004 , 18:57  
Reply With Quote #8

Im sure you have your points there, BUT some people like bush, most people do not. One post by you or me will not swing the undecided voter, and usually people who start political arguements just need something to ramble about.

I Am Canadian, GO PAUL MARTIN!

My solution is to give every piece of weaponry to Canada, then America will not be a target, just imagine this:

Terrorists = Rebelling Teenagers with big guns
USA, BRITAN = Dads, Moms also with big guns

But the parents are in a loosing battle, most of thier nieghbors do not want to be part of another war because:

1) No money
2) The don't want thier lawn destroyed
3) The don't want thier house egged

I would rather see A new face in USA's head office, i am getting tired of fear being everywhere on the american ( and canadian ) news + he seems a bit stupid IMO.
Send a message via AIM to |2ob Send a message via MSN to |2ob
Vapok
Old 10-17-2004 , 19:28  
Reply With Quote #9

Kerry For President
nubh4t
Old 10-18-2004 , 16:34  
Reply With Quote #10

2nd