Raised This Month: $7 Target: $400
 1% 

Rune Mod Version 2.0

Post New Thread Reply   

EKS
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2005 , 16:45  
Reply With Quote #161

Runemod 2.x is pretty much where i wanted to to be when i started making it. But there is still room for improvement, one thing thats annnoying is offcourse crash bugs. Im trying to fix this, but me + linux == issues. Lets just say the next guy that says linux is userfriendly close to me is getting beaten.
If you want more runes, post suggestions in the forums. But im not gonna make runes that require a keybind , or are to "strage" ( If someone has a linux server, and would be willing to help generate a proper crash information ( via gdb ), PM or email me also )

But for me to contiune to update and make new runes for runemod i need a test server that gets some player traffic. For me to effectivly test on this server, i need FTP access to it ( So i can upload the new .amxx files).
If you think you can help, feel free to email me on [email protected] or talk to me on either GameSurge / Quakenet ( /msg EKS Hi, regarding Runemod )

What im planning to add next is \"super\" runes, this will basicly be 1 superior rune. And everyone vs the guy that has this rune.

On another note, i orginaly wanted other plugin writes to help write more runes. As we would then be able to make alot more runes, and perhaps some creative runes to
There is a example .sma file that should contain the information you need, or you can just talk to me on irc / mail
Old 07-26-2005 , 11:44  
Reply With Quote #162

I have been running runemod on my rented cz server for months now with no dramas except spy rune causes the server to crash, and whenever any admins type amx_plugins in the console, they get kicked out of the game with no message? Any ideas?
Veteran Member
Old 07-26-2005 , 12:13  
Reply With Quote #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMouse
I have been running runemod on my rented cz server for months now with no dramas except spy rune causes the server to crash, and whenever any admins type amx_plugins in the console, they get kicked out of the game with no message? Any ideas?
they get flooded? To much text in one message perhaps
Veteran Member
Old 08-30-2005 , 20:28  
Reply With Quote #164

If you know how to complie source code just go here:http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=13742

If you dont, much about linux but still have access to the command "gdb" post in the forums or email ( [email protected] ) and il see if i can find a debug compiled linux .so.

This is the only way the crash bugs can be tracked down, and no you cannot do it on windows.
Veteran Member
Old 09-17-2005 , 21:53  
Reply With Quote #165

This release fixes a few bugs found in the runes, the work on runemod 2.2 is going still going. But a few bugs was found in the runes while test. So a path release for those bugs.

Spy rune:
- Fixed: Rune not working after round end.
Redeem
- Fixed: It could hang the server ( it goes into a infinit loop )
Invulnerabillity
- Fixed not reseting the hitboxes after power was used
On another note, i recompiled all the plugins so they work better with amxmodx 1.55

Download: (same version number, but the runes are updated. )
Runemod 2.1.2
Runemod Model ( Not needed if you allready have it)
Veteran Member
Old 09-17-2005 , 22:00  
Reply With Quote #166

runemod 2.0 .will from now on be maintained in this thread: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=154594