Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] stripper failing

Post New Thread Reply   

mati13372
Old 01-26-2024 , 19:45   [L4D2] stripper failing
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, i have a problem, i've been using stripper and prop spawner to make my own custom maps. But lately i have 2 problems
1) When i type !savemap ingame it says "SM Probably missing sourcemod/data/maps/stripper folder" BUT if i create that folder by myself the Props just won't spawn, my actual maps folder is in 'addons/stripper/maps' and it loads the props properly. If i delete that folder and create the one which the mod is asking me for on Sourcemod/data/maps/stripper the props wont just spawn either if i create new props and save them or if i just copy and past my actual maps.cfg there.
2) When i spawn a prop from the list, it automatically goes back to the first seven props in the list and is very annoying because i have a lot of props to select in my .cfg and i have to scroll down all again if i want to spawn the same prop again. i don't know why the menu resets to the first line after i choose any prop. (i extended the prop list manually and never gave me problems with that, but it started failing today)

plugins that are failing:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=39439
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1186503
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	202988  

Last edited by mati13372; 01-26-2024 at 19:46. Reason: added info
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 01-27-2024 , 02:56   Re: [L4D2] stripper failing
Reply With Quote #2

I don't see it as being relevant to AMX Mod X's Scripting Help area, so, as a start, I have moved the thread to Scripting under the SourceMod section.

That said, in order to be a Scripting related question, I believe you're missing to attach some SourceMod code?

... Do you actually have some of your own SourceMod code, which you're looking for help with?

Sounds to me like you're having two different issues, with two different plugins, and where these issues should be taken up within each relevant plugin's own thread?

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].