Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[replaced by seDirector] SRCDS Admin

Post New Thread Reply   

br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-09-2011 , 02:45   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
br5dy, you are awesome man.....I am going to test this out tomorrow......thank you. And I know you don't necessary want to "broadcast" donation stuff, so if you send me a link or page I can go to, to donate, I'd appreciate it. Very valuable stuff.....I gotta donate to the sourcemod folks too.......they have been doing a HELLUVA job keeping up with Steams' updates......
Thanks :-) !!! I appreciate your kindness. You can donate at http://ashersoftware.com - just click the Donate button.

Quote:
Good to hear. I think you have been doing some great work here. Support of other games apart from srcds would be the biggest feature that would add the polish to this advancing Admin tool. For example:

COD 4 & 5
Killing Floor
RO & it's mods
Other non listed srcds mods via a manual directory add
Thank you. I'm not very familiar with any of those but I'll look into it. May have to rename SRCDS Admin to something else if I do that, which I don't see a problem in doing.
Ade
I love purple
Old 05-09-2011 , 04:17   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #22

I used to manually install everything but a game cpanel is much more professional for me and for users. And more complex.
As for security issues, I'd have to test the app for more info but don't have a dedi on Windows..
But why only for Windows? I think Linux holds the majority and some plugins and what not have issues on Win that don't manifest on Linux.
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-09-2011 , 14:52   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade View Post
I used to manually install everything but a game cpanel is much more professional for me and for users. And more complex.
As for security issues, I'd have to test the app for more info but don't have a dedi on Windows..
But why only for Windows? I think Linux holds the majority and some plugins and what not have issues on Win that don't manifest on Linux.
The application was created for those who do have Windows servers. I don't plan on making a Linux version, but I'll consider it.

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
ph
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-09-2011 , 21:47   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #24

What about auto restart when the server crashes? unresponsiveness.
Old 05-09-2011 , 23:13   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
Thanks :-) !!! I appreciate your kindness. You can donate at http://ashersoftware.com - just click the Donate button.
Payday is Friday. Thanks for this....and like the previous poster, is there auto-restart if the server crashed? That was what I liked about the previous utility I used.....thank you.
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-10-2011 , 10:58   Re: [v2.0.0.3] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #26

Are you both referring to when the server crashes with "Not Responding"? If so, support for that will be in the up and coming version.

seDirector - a management tool for all of your Windows-based Source Engine servers (auto-update, too)
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-11-2011 , 01:52   Re: [v2.1.0.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #27

And............... updated.

See change log on first page for details.

LongJohn
Old 05-17-2011 , 13:28   Re: [v2.1.0.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #28

Stumbled across this while searching google. I am currently using it, however I must stop temporarily until the tickrate command is added. Also, it would be nice to have more than 32 players, I run gmod servers which support up to 128. gmod defaulting at 66 tick is just not feasible for larger servers. Going to have to switch back to ServerChecker, but I will keep my eye out for an update on this.
br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-18-2011 , 11:55   Re: [v2.1.0.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongJohn View Post
Stumbled across this while searching google. I am currently using it, however I must stop temporarily until the tickrate command is added. Also, it would be nice to have more than 32 players, I run gmod servers which support up to 128. gmod defaulting at 66 tick is just not feasible for larger servers. Going to have to switch back to ServerChecker, but I will keep my eye out for an update on this.
Not to worry, I updated the players to 64, but you say gmod supports up to 128? I'll have to add that option. Anybody know what the maximum number of players for each game is? Also, you can specify the tickrate in the "additional parameters" field, as well as any other parameter you want to add.

br5dy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-09-2011 , 15:08   Re: [v2.2.0.0] SRCDS Admin - manage your Source servers
Reply With Quote #30

I will be releasing a new version very soon. This new version adds a ton of new features everyone will love, including the ability to automatically update your server whenever Steam's content changes. Very cool, eh?

I'm waiting on the next update via Steam to test it out. If everything goes okay I'll release it.