Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[EXTENSION] Weapons Extension

Post New Thread Reply   

TT_cRy
Old 10-10-2009 , 08:05   Re: [EXTENSION] Weapons Extension
Reply With Quote #21

Hi !
Can any one compile that extension for LINUX ?! PLEASE FRINDS ! I very very need that extension for Linux. I have full worked "weaponswitsh OFF" version of Plugin for DOD:S but is worked only for Windows. I need this EXTENSION. Than i can say to plugin Developer and he make compiling for a dll File. He say me that we need worked weapon extension for this compiling. HELP ME FRINDS ! PLEASE!
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 10-11-2009 , 11:35   Re: [EXTENSION] Weapons Extension
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT_cRy View Post
Hi !
Can any one compile that extension for LINUX ?! PLEASE FRINDS ! I very very need that extension for Linux. I have full worked "weaponswitsh OFF" version of Plugin for DOD:S but is worked only for Windows. I need this EXTENSION. Than i can say to plugin Developer and he make compiling for a dll File. He say me that we need worked weapon extension for this compiling. HELP ME FRINDS ! PLEASE!
Oh look, the same message (and color) spammed to me (and probably others) in unsolicited PMs.
Timiditas
Old 10-13-2009 , 19:21   Re: [EXTENSION] Weapons Extension
Reply With Quote #23

I wonder if one of the function this extension exposes could be used to get rid of the weapon switch delay. In Gungame turbo mode, it sucks when you raise level in the middle of a fight against multiple players, because you can't fire for a short time.