Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Zombie Survival Mod: Modeler needed?

Post New Thread Reply   

blood2k
Old 09-15-2021 , 14:58   Zombie Survival Mod: Modeler needed?
Reply With Quote #1

Hey Guys,

Shot in the dark here, looking for a modeler around this forum who would be interested in some paid work. I can pay via PayPal or Venmo/Cashapp, etc.. up to you.

There's a Zombie Survival Mod I've been working on (I'm more just the map maker/environment) while my partner on it is doing the coding/development.

An NPC/AI zombie survival mod that has been in the works for a few months already with waves of zombies/powerups/custom weapons.. etc

What I'm looking for:

Anyone who knows how to decompile an existing zombie model and create submodels within the model. We're working on implementing the ability to shoot limbs off zombies, and with that new modification, we will need to edit some existing models to create submodels inside of it where there's a missing left arm, missing right arm, missing both arms, missing leg, missing head.. etc, etc. I believe those of you familiar with modeling will know that there is a possibility to have 1 model, but have indexes inside of it where the same model has no leg/or different head.. etc

Some video of the older version of the mod:

Here's a brief example of the mod in Beta V1.0. We've made many adjustments and new updates tot the beta at this point but haven't recorded a video to show it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqP3TT_3hcI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCEnV61O9_w

Some images: