Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

SpiritBob
Old 07-27-2015 , 04:03   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1741

Have you uploaded the new sql dump file?
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 07-28-2015 , 13:30   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1742

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritBob View Post
Have you uploaded the new sql dump file?
Not until just now. I hope it works for you?

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 07-28-2015 , 15:51   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1743

• 28.7.2015 Web Stats 2 uploaded.
    • Development upload from github. If you find anything annoying and/or tweaking, please let me know. It would be great if you could contribute to github too? Check the github link at the top of this post.
    • Please note that Web Stats 2 has an install wizard and you don't need to edit the config.php manually. Just open the site any page and the install wizard will open. Once you have completed the installer wizard your page is set up. If you install this to a separate folder you can run the Web Stats 2 in parallel to Web Stats (1).

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.

Last edited by muukis; 07-29-2015 at 04:55.
matrixmark
Old 08-01-2015 , 10:36   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1744

Doesnt seem to want to install

I navigated to the right path and it comes up that i meet all the requirements and then I press Next... and then a blank page with nothing there.

This is the only error showing in error log.

Quote:
[01-Aug-2015 154:54 Europe/London] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/*****/public_html/l4d/lang/language.en.php:1) in /home/******/public_html/l4d/install/includes/core/wizard.php on line 797

muukis
Veteran Member
Old 08-01-2015 , 14:41   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1745

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixmark View Post
Doesnt seem to want to install

I navigated to the right path and it comes up that i meet all the requirements and then I press Next... and then a blank page with nothing there.

This is the only error showing in error log.
Thanks for the feedback. I did not have this problem myself. I'll take a look. Your error log is very helpful, thank you!

Could you describe what actions you were doing when the error occurred? In what step were you at? Can you take screenshots from the selections you've made in the game settings?

Last edited by muukis; 08-01-2015 at 19:42.
matrixmark
Old 08-02-2015 , 09:12   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1746

Yep I navigated to the install directory and it comes up with the page that shows the requirements. They are all fine. I click next at the bottom and thats when it goes to a blank page and that error shows up in the logs.

As you can see everything looks good there.. When I click next i get a blank page and that error.

Last edited by matrixmark; 08-02-2015 at 09:13.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 08-03-2015 , 03:23   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1747

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixmark View Post
Yep I navigated to the install directory and it comes up with the page that shows the requirements. They are all fine. I click next at the bottom and thats when it goes to a blank page and that error shows up in the logs.

As you can see everything looks good there.. When I click next i get a blank page and that error.
Thanks! I will take a look at it later today.

Sora
Old 08-03-2015 , 10:27   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1748

Hi muukis, I installed Player stats perfectly fine and it all works.. however the built in signature that shows up on the player's page does not work. It links to a web domain that does not work (servers.gamefurs) or some such.. You will find the location in /templates/default/player.tpl
Github Link:
https://github.com/muukis/l4dstats/b...ult/player.tpl (Lines 22 & 24)

After changing the URL to match my domain, the image still fails to work stating that there is an error in the image.. so I think it has an issue with sig.php as well..

Last edited by Sora; 08-03-2015 at 10:29. Reason: Added specific lines for github
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 08-03-2015 , 14:30   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1749

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Hi muukis, I installed Player stats perfectly fine and it all works.. however the built in signature that shows up on the player's page does not work. It links to a web domain that does not work (servers.gamefurs) or some such.. You will find the location in /templates/default/player.tpl
Github Link:
https://github.com/muukis/l4dstats/b...ult/player.tpl (Lines 22 & 24)

After changing the URL to match my domain, the image still fails to work stating that there is an error in the image.. so I think it has an issue with sig.php as well..
Thanks for the info. That indeed is a bug. I'll try fix it and reupload asap. I'm taking a few days trip to Sweden Stockholm tomorrow, so I can't help any of you sooner than that, I'm sorry.

mazdarx8
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2015 , 10:21   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1750

If i want to setup install.php

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.