Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] PayPal Donations (Advanced)

Post New Thread Reply   

michaelrw
Old 01-09-2018 , 04:28   Re: [ANY] PayPal Donations (Advanced)
Reply With Quote #61

ive added functionality to where you can have multiple tiers that will create entry into sourcebans database and assign different flags and/or admin group to each user (all inside of the sb_admins table). There is also a separate query to the paypal_donations database that keeps track of all the donations info separately.

What im working on now is a new query that, based on which donation tier you buy/select, will provide access to a particular server or server group (especially useful for communities with multiple servers on their sourcebans database). Without this, assigning flags and admin groups is pointless because the user still needs to be granted access to a server.. (remember, when you make new admins in SB, you not only have to assign privileges or a admin group, but you also have to designate which server(s) or server groups (if you have created server groups) you want these permissions to be applicable on. If you do not, then they will not have privs on any server.
The problem Im having is, in order to assign server or server group access via a db query, I need to know the admin id of the user. The admin id of the user is generated when the first db query 'INSERT' is submitted .. the admin id is simply a unique index value that depends on how many other admins are in the database at the time of the creation. MySQL performs an AUTO INCREMENT and assigns the new 'admin', or VIP in this case, a unique index that +1 from the previous. But, I need a way of pulling that index, after it is created in the first query, storing it in a php variable, then passing it into my second query that will assign sever/server_group access to that particular id.

I do not know how this can be done.. I know it can be, I just dont know how.. if anyone is experienced with this stuff, im more than willing to send you the code and you can take a crack at it.

here is a glimpse:

Query 1 (to create the admin/VIP):
PHP Code:
if ($item_name == "Tier 1: Remove Ads"){

$db2->query('INSERT INTO sb_admins (user, authid, email, srv_group, srv_flags) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)', [

$steamid,

$steamid,

$payer_email,

$tier1_group,

$tier1_sbflags

]);} elseif ($item_name == "Tier 2: VIP"){

$db2->query('INSERT INTO sb_admins (user, authid, email, srv_group, srv_flags) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)', [

$steamid,

$steamid,

$payer_email,

$tier2_group,

$tier2_sbflags

]);}

// admin_id is created automatically via AUTO INCREMENT when this query is run and the new admin/vip is added to the table.. i will need this number below 
Query 2 (to assign server/server_group access):
PHP Code:
    $aid // I need to find a way to get the admin_id for this user, and use it below to insert into `sb_admins_servers_groups` table

$db2->query('INSERT INTO sb_admins_servers_groups (admin_id, group_id, srv_group_id, server_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)', [

$aid,

$tier1_group_id,

$tier1_srvr_group,

$tier1_srvr_id

$db2->query('INSERT INTO sb_admins_servers_groups (admin_id, group_id, srv_group_id, server_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)', [

$aid,

$tier2_group_id,

$tier2_srvr_group,

$tier2_srvr_id

]);} 

malec321
Old 01-31-2018 , 02:18   Re: [ANY] PayPal Donations (Advanced)
Reply With Quote #62

PHP Code:
Warningmysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1044): Access denied for user 'sql3218758'@'%' to database 'paypal' in /storage/ssd5/113/4494113/public_html/classes/Database.php on line 22
Failed to connect to database

This is the error I get.. I have the correct API set + made sure 50 times that I entered the correct database info...

Any ideas what I am possibly doing wrong?

Here is the link

https://donationcenter.000webhostapp.com/

The main page runs fine you can login to steam, but once you try hitting donation it gives that error
Veteran Member
Old 01-31-2018 , 03:19   Re: [ANY] PayPal Donations (Advanced)
Reply With Quote #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by malec321 View Post
PHP Code:
Warningmysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1044): Access denied for user 'sql3218758'@'%' to database 'paypal' in /storage/ssd5/113/4494113/public_html/classes/Database.php on line 22
Failed to connect to database

This is the error I get.. I have the correct API set + made sure 50 times that I entered the correct database info...

Any ideas what I am possibly doing wrong?

Here is the link

https://donationcenter.000webhostapp.com/

The main page runs fine you can login to steam, but once you try hitting donation it gives that error
Pretty sure 000webhistapp.com doesn't allow you to connect to external database or something like that if you are a free user. I remember having trouble with them.

Last edited by Arkarr; 01-31-2018 at 03:20.
malec321
Old 01-31-2018 , 11:52   Re: [ANY] PayPal Donations (Advanced)
Reply With Quote #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post
Pretty sure 000webhistapp.com doesn't allow you to connect to external database or something like that if you are a free user. I remember having trouble with them.
Yea I realized that so I just use the 000webhost for the hosting and am using myfreesqlhosting which allows remote access.

With that I am getting this error
Old 01-31-2018 , 15:33   Re: [ANY] PayPal Donations (Advanced)
Reply With Quote #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
ive added functionality to where you can have multiple tiers that will create entry into sourcebans database and assign different flags and/or admin group to each user (all inside of the sb_admins table). There is also a separate query to the paypal_donations database that keeps track of all the donations info separately.

What im working on now is a new query that, based on which donation tier you buy/select, will provide access to a particular server or server group (especially useful for communities with multiple servers on their sourcebans database). Without this, assigning flags and admin groups is pointless because the user still needs to be granted access to a server.. (remember, when you make new admins in SB, you not only have to assign privileges or a admin group, but you also have to designate which server(s) or server groups (if you have created server groups) you want these permissions to be applicable on. If you do not, then they will not have privs on any server.
The problem Im having is, in order to assign server or server group access via a db query, I need to know the admin id of the user. The admin id of the user is generated when the first db query 'INSERT' is submitted .. the admin id is simply a unique index value that depends on how many other admins are in the database at the time of the creation. MySQL performs an AUTO INCREMENT and assigns the new 'admin', or VIP in this case, a unique index that +1 from the previous. But, I need a way of pulling that index, after it is created in the first query, storing it in a php variable, then passing it into my second query that will assign sever/server_group access to that particular id.

I do not know how this can be done.. I know it can be, I just dont know how.. if anyone is experienced with this stuff, im more than willing to send you the code and you can take a crack at it.

here is a glimpse:

Query 1 (to create the admin/VIP):
PHP Code:

$steamid,

$steamid,

$payer_email,

$tier1_group,

$tier1_sbflags

$steamid,

$steamid,

$payer_email,

$tier2_group,

$tier2_sbflags

]);}

// admin_id is created automatically via AUTO INCREMENT when this query is run and the new admin/vip is added to the table.. i will need this number below 
Query 2 (to assign server/server_group access):
PHP Code:
    $aid // I need to find a way to get the admin_id for this user, and use it below to insert into `sb_admins_servers_groups` table

$aid,

$tier1_group_id,

$tier1_srvr_group,

$tier1_srvr_id

$aid,

$tier2_group_id,

$tier2_srvr_group,

$tier2_srvr_id

]);} 

That's a bad way doing this, pretty lucky I've seen this thread while making my own VIP System..

https://i.imgur.com/07S4xlw.png

Integrate it into sb might be bit problem , but there are some ways that can be done with some time.

Last edited by nhnkl159; 01-31-2018 at 15:33.
Send a message via Skype™ to nhnkl159
michaelrw
Old 02-05-2018 , 00:34   Re: [ANY] PayPal Donations (Advanced)
Reply With Quote #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhnkl159 View Post
That's a bad way doing this, pretty lucky I've seen this thread while making my own VIP System..

https://i.imgur.com/07S4xlw.png

Integrate it into sb might be bit problem , but there are some ways that can be done with some time.
what is this image you show?

also, im not a coder so i dont know why what i did is bad. I was just trying to use what i know, and trying to add real sourcebans support. is there a better way of doing this? link?

Last edited by michaelrw; 02-05-2018 at 00:34.
meister
Old 09-08-2019 , 08:12   Re: [ANY] PayPal Donations (Advanced)
Reply With Quote #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
what is this image you show?

also, im not a coder so i dont know why what i did is bad. I was just trying to use what i know, and trying to add real sourcebans support. is there a better way of doing this? link?
You could try checking GitHub: https://github.com/sourcemod-donations
Old 09-09-2019 , 09:45   Re: [ANY] PayPal Donations (Advanced)
Reply With Quote #68

I also have the issue when I log in I keep going back to the login page never any futher any suggestions?
Jailbreak server 198.20.96.211:27015 feel free to come and have a look!
BReeZ
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-05-2020 , 04:34   Re: [ANY] PayPal Donations (Advanced)
Reply With Quote #69

Hello,

(CS:GO Linux)

How's the plugin holding up now after Panorama update? Will it give a link in print chat for ingame players?

Demo page is not working. Anyone has a screenshot of how the panel looks like?

Any current "issues" with the plugin you should be worried about?
I read through comments, and it looks like you can't do subscriptions (only one time payments).

Cheers!
Old 02-11-2020 , 08:36   Re: [ANY] PayPal Donations (Advanced)
Reply With Quote #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by BReeZ View Post
Hello,

(CS:GO Linux)

How's the plugin holding up now after Panorama update? Will it give a link in print chat for ingame players?

Demo page is not working. Anyone has a screenshot of how the panel looks like?

Any current "issues" with the plugin you should be worried about?
I read through comments, and it looks like you can't do subscriptions (only one time payments).

Cheers!
Judging by your website, you are capable of developing custom things.

I highly suggest to create your own donation system that integrates with SourceBans
Send a message via Skype™ to ItsCEED