Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

SourceRev Advertisement Provider [Scam]

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

DarkEvil
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-10-2016 , 15:53   Re: SourceRev Advertisement Provider [Scam]

Also, If he is trusted, why he didn't paid me? I'm using sourcerev for over than 1 year.
I guess, he asked his clients to reply on this thread. =)
twerkin
Old 09-10-2016 , 21:16   Re: SourceRev Advertisement Provider [Scam]

So you have been using sourcerev for more than a year and you got paid all this time?
Happy DODs player
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-12-2016 , 01:39   Re: SourceRev Advertisement Provider [Scam]

Used there service also and got paid up all of the months.,

The CMP, was Always adjusted a couple of days later. So 5 becomes 3,2,1 $

Further i neither had allot of reactions on my tickets. Atm i m also waiting for a payment from July/Augst

I have 1 ticket op atm., still got not a answer sadly posted this several days ago..

Will be honest. I tryed it out and had some good experiances and some less good so i ll look elsewhere atm.
DarkEvil
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-12-2016 , 12:48   Re: SourceRev Advertisement Provider [Scam]

Not trusted anymore.

After this thread he will have to pay everyone, I guess
AlexFlipnote
Old 09-25-2016 , 14:39   Re: SourceRev Advertisement Provider [Scam]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkEvil View Post
Also, If he is trusted, why he didn't paid me? I'm using sourcerev for over than 1 year.
I guess, he asked his clients to reply on this thread. =)
Oh you wanna know why? Because you cheated the system by trying to generate more impressions.
I talked with PB, and I must say, learn how to be legit.
Old 09-26-2016 , 07:50   Re: SourceRev Advertisement Provider [Scam]

Sourcerev is definitely a scam. I've gotten paid every month for 3 years straight by motdgd and pinion. I've never once had them question the legitimacy of my impressions, as there is no question of their legitimacy. Sourcerev on the other hand, I had 1 account that went 3 months without getting paid. Send in a ticket, no response. Opened another account, ran their ads in the same manner as motdgd/pinion, ran for another 3 months without getting paid. Opened a ticket, no response. That's 6 months of unpaid impressions. Much less earnings that what I got from the other 2.

I put in another ticket and got told I was a fraud. And for some reason, included in that message, he went out of his way to say "I have people that will vouch for getting paid who aren't scamming me".

I've sent all of my Sourcerev invoices, as well as motdgd/pinion/adsense invoices and google analytics for all those unpaid months, to Playwire for them to investigate. I suggest everyone who has gotten ripped off do the same. Provide them with as much additional proof of your legitimacy as possible. I'm sure they will only tolerate so many complaints before he gets unapproved for them.

If you go to your Sourcerev page, right click and view source, at the very bottom you can also see who he's serving banner ads through. You could send that company the same information since he's also stealing banner ad impressions you are doing.
AlexFlipnote
Old 10-01-2016 , 17:52   Re: SourceRev Advertisement Provider [Scam]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewJackson View Post
Sourcerev is definitely a scam. I've gotten paid every month for 3 years straight by motdgd and pinion. I've never once had them question the legitimacy of my impressions, as there is no question of their legitimacy. Sourcerev on the other hand, I had 1 account that went 3 months without getting paid. Send in a ticket, no response. Opened another account, ran their ads in the same manner as motdgd/pinion, ran for another 3 months without getting paid. Opened a ticket, no response. That's 6 months of unpaid impressions. Much less earnings that what I got from the other 2.

I put in another ticket and got told I was a fraud. And for some reason, included in that message, he went out of his way to say "I have people that will vouch for getting paid who aren't scamming me".

I've sent all of my Sourcerev invoices, as well as motdgd/pinion/adsense invoices and google analytics for all those unpaid months, to Playwire for them to investigate. I suggest everyone who has gotten ripped off do the same. Provide them with as much additional proof of your legitimacy as possible. I'm sure they will only tolerate so many complaints before he gets unapproved for them.
I must say, I use SourceRev without any problem, I get paid and everything. When SourceRev asked to make an invoice about confirming my servers, I did as they said and followed the template. No problem at all. Soon in October, will be my 1 year of using SourceRev, been paid till now and yeah...
Old 10-02-2016 , 08:49   Re: SourceRev Advertisement Provider [Scam]

Jeez, Alex. Out of 16 total replies in this thread, you account for 5 of them, all coming at others for stating their cases. Trying a little hard for something? Maybe you are the owner of Sourcerev? Is there some reason you're going out of your way to fight Sourcerev's battles for them? You basically have worn out any credibility you may have had to give an objective opinion.

Me and countless others have been using all other providers for years without a single missed payment or problem, but somehow have multiple problems with Sourcerev and only Sourcerev...but we aren't legit? We are scamming them? Somehow Sourcerev, with their 1 fucking ad provider and copy/paste Bootstrap stats template, are catching fraudulent users when MOTDGD and Pinion, with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of resources and multiple advertisers resources at their disposal, are not concluding these same people are fraudulent?

Mods....why should people be constantly belittled in this thread by the same person, probably Sourcerev's owner or one of his little scam buddies, when clearly and concisely stating their case for or against Sourcerev in a meaningful manner? I highly doubt multiple people are having the same exact problem with Sourcerev and no problems whatsoever with any other provider. Something isn't adding up.

Edit* - Just noticed. This thread was started on September 9th and this AlexFlipnote joined AlliedMods in September of 2016. Coincidence? And his only 5 comments on any thread as of right now are all here. Hmm....that's not probably not set up or weird at all....

http://imgur.com/a/N1isB

Last edited by AndrewJackson; 10-02-2016 at 08:54.
twerkin
Old 10-02-2016 , 21:55   Re: SourceRev Advertisement Provider [Scam]

@AndrewJackson

Weird, you also joined in April 2016.. Sounds like you are just an alt account of that guy claiming he was scammed.. I would just stfu if I was you.

Last edited by twerkin; 10-02-2016 at 21:55.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 10-02-2016 , 23:12   Re: SourceRev Advertisement Provider [Scam]

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread, since it has inevitably devolved into petty namecalling.

I think people are encouraged to share their experiences with certain products, as long as it is in a civil, and non-deceitful manner. That being said, everything and anything said in this thread should be taken with a grain of salt.

The thread will not be trashed or put out of public view, as the public is entitled to view people's opinions & experiences. Again, take everything said in this thread with a grain of salt.

Last edited by sneaK; 10-06-2016 at 01:14.
Closed Thread