Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Server l4d 1 map restart when there is nobody on the server

Post New Thread Reply   

Diabolik001
Old 11-21-2016 , 05:17   Server l4d 1 map restart when there is nobody on the server
Reply With Quote #1

Hello everyone, I need help for my l4d server, the problem is that when there is nobody on the server, it does not restart to the first map, it stays on the map that is left playing.
The first map is No mercy, and an example if they are in blood harvest, and then the players leave and the server is empty, does not restart and returns to the first map No mercy.
I have to restart the server manually. How do I restart it auntomatically ?. Is there a plugin or a command to add to the server.cfg?
I would appreciate the help and forgiveness, I use English translator
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 11-21-2016 , 06:43   Re: Server l4d 1 map restart when there is nobody on the server
Reply With Quote #2

Did you try to search in the forums? The search function could be useful. If none of them you found is the answer, I could whip up a plugin to do the task you wish.
Diabolik001
Old 11-21-2016 , 16:12   Re: Server l4d 1 map restart when there is nobody on the server
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
Did you try to search in the forums? The search function could be useful. If none of them you found is the answer, I could whip up a plugin to do the task you wish.

Hi Cravenge: If I have searched, and only find other problems, not punctually my problem...
I do not know how to look for my problem,, the only thing I have found invention of the server but it does not serve me.
The only thing I want is that when the server is empty, even if you play a custom map, return to the first map. The one that starts the server. The server starts with this map "No Mercy".
If you can help me, or guide me to solve the problem I would greatly appreciate it, Cravenge, and thank you very much for responding.
Diabolik001
Old 11-24-2016 , 19:39   Re: Server l4d 1 map restart when there is nobody on the server
Reply With Quote #4

Hello, is there anyone who can help me with my problem?...
If someone could give me a hand, so that my server when there are no players return to the map that I put as a start, with the same difficulty that I set it.
I see that all the servers work like this, that when there is no one restarts to the first map with the same difficulty that is configured, but mine does not. Please help me.
The other day I was on a custom map, a long time because I was not, those who played were already gone. I had to restart it when it arrives manually, so I need it quickly or I'll have to pull out the custom map.