Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Freeattack message doesn't work and GT acts strange (CS:S)

Post New Thread Reply   

living computer
Old 12-30-2016 , 05:26   Freeattack message doesn't work and GT acts strange (CS:S)
Reply With Quote #1

First off:
The server is running CS:S, with the latest stable SM build at the moment 1.8 build 5967.
I have tried using both the normal 2.2.0 and the latest master branch of SM_Hosties a194ce9, we are currently running the latest master branch version. I have attached the SM_Hosties config file in this thread. We have not gotten any message about this or anything related to SM_Hosties at all in the SM error log, nor has the problem been solved by upgrading SM_Hosties.

We have had a problem with the freeattack message, it doesn't always show up. It shows up like 50% of the time, and i haven't been able to discern a pattern. This is a pretty big problem for us, admins can't reliably see if a person has been attacked, who did the attacking, if a T has gotten a warning shot, etc.

We also have a little bug with the GunToss last request game. When you play GT, you don't see any markers after you have dropped the deagle. You can't pick your deagle up after you dropped it either (i know you are not supposed to be able to drop it two times, i'm talking about picking it up after you dropped it the first time). That's the case if sm_hosties_lr_gt_markers is set to 1.

If sm_hosties_lr_gt_markers is set to 0, then it's another story. You sometimes get a normal marker straight up, and if you get that marker, you can pick your deagle up. I think that it only seems to apply to Ts, CTs does never get a marker nor is able to pick up their deagle, as far as i know (not 100% sure). If you don't get a marker, it's like usual, you can't pick your deagle up.

We have had both of these problems since a CS:S update a little over a year ago. I think it was in October or November 2015.

Help would be much appreciated, thank you.

Especially from you dataviruset.
Attached Files
File Type: cfg sm_hosties2.cfg (20.4 KB, 155 views)