Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

MySQL Files for AMX Mod X

Post New Thread Reply   

FeliX
Old 11-21-2004 , 17:23   MySQL Files for AMX Mod X
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, I've been using the script below for alot of time, both for AMX amd AMXX - originally developed by NoPlay and slightly modified by my self for supporting multiple servers and suiting my needs.

To night i wanted to start upgrading my servers for version 1.0 of AMXX, but this very important plugin to me doesn't work after being compiled for AMXX.
Since it's a very small plugin i asumed that it wouldn't be hard for an expirienced small programmer to correct it or make an alternative, so therefore i guessed it would be worth a shot posting it here.

Code:
/* AMX Mod script. * * (c) Copyright 2002, Noplay * This file is provided as is (no warranties). * */ /* This AMX plugin requires MySQL MetaSmall module. For the plugin to work, you need the MySQL table, it can be created with this SQL query: CREATE TABLE `amx_files` (   `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,   `serverid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',   `file` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',   `content` mediumtext NOT NULL,   PRIMARY KEY  (`id`) ) TYPE=MyISAM; To configure your MySQL informations, go to the addons/amx/mysql.cfg file and edit it. Files specified with the serverid 0 will be loaded at all servers, files with a special serverid will only be loaded at the servers configured with that serverid. To set your servers serverid, type this in your server config: amx_serverid X replace X with your servers id (eg. amx_serverid 1). OBS! This plugin was original developed by NoPlay, and re-written for multiply server support by FeliX. Thanks to GeekGod for help. */ #include  <amxmod> #include  <mysql> public load_files() { new mysql,cnt new file[65] new content[3025] new error[257] new host[65] new user[33] new pass[33] new db[33] // GG new string[98] get_cvar_string("amx_mysql_host",host,64) get_cvar_string("amx_mysql_user",user,32) get_cvar_string("amx_mysql_pass",pass,32) get_cvar_string("amx_mysql_db",db,32) mysql = mysql_connect(host,user,pass,db,error,256) if(mysql>0) { format(string,98,"SELECT file,content FROM amx_files where serverid = 0 or serverid = %d order by serverid ASC",get_cvar_num("amx_serverid")) if(mysql_query(mysql,string) >0) { cnt = 0 while(mysql_nextrow(mysql)>0) { mysql_getfield(mysql,1,file,32) mysql_getfield(mysql,2,content,3024) delete_file(file) write_file(file,content); cnt++ } server_print("[AMX] Loaded %d file(s) from database",cnt) } else { mysql_error(mysql,error,32) server_print("[AMX] MySQL error : could not load file : '%s'",error) } mysql_close(mysql) } else { server_print("[AMX] MySQL error : could not connect : '%s'",error) } return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public plugin_init() { register_plugin("MySQL Files","2","NoPlay") register_cvar("amx_mysql_host","127.0.0.1") register_cvar("amx_mysql_user","root") register_cvar("amx_mysql_pass","") register_cvar("amx_mysql_db","amx") register_cvar("amx_serverid","1") set_task(5.0,"load_files") server_cmd("exec server.cfg") return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }

When running it on my AMX Mod X based server I'm getting a fatal error causing the server to crash:

Quote:
L 11/21/2004 - 23:17:25: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) (plugin "mysql_files.amxx") - debug not enabled.
L 11/21/2004 - 23:17:25: [MySQL] Unknown error
L 11/21/2004 - 23:17:25: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
L 11/21/2004 - 23:17:25: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (native) (plugin "mysql_files.amxx") - debug not enabled.
L 11/21/2004 - 23:17:25: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add " debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
/home/gameserver/cs01/hlds_run: line 57: 8763 Segmentation fault $HL_CMD
Add "-debug" to the /home/gameserver/cs01/hlds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
Sun Nov 21 23:17:25 CET 2004: Server restart in 10 seconds
Sun Nov 21 23:171 CET 2004: Server Quit
I hope that someone has got the time and perhaps the needs to do this
Thank you.
LoWe
Old 11-23-2004 , 14:55  
Reply With Quote #2

Its on the plugins forum: here.
Send a message via Skype™ to LoWe
FeliX
Old 11-23-2004 , 15:04  
Reply With Quote #3

Thank you very much - very nice work, it runs perfectly!
Go get it posted in the Plugins section so other people can enjoy your nice piece of work too
LoWe
Old 11-23-2004 , 15:25  
Reply With Quote #4

Thought about it but i need to test the error handling stuff before and invest some in the copyright stuff before i release it.
Send a message via Skype™ to LoWe