Raised This Month: $147 Target: $400
 36% 

[CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Daniel Alexandru
Member
Join Date: Jul 2020
Old 10-26-2020 , 13:42   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #151

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitlesspluto View Post
hello, i added these in my databases.cfg, created the table but it cant still connect to database, can anyone help me with this? thank you very much
"csgo_weaponstickers"
{
"driver" "mysql"
"host" "localhost"
"database" "mydb"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
//"timeout" "0"
//"port" "3306"
}
You need to create a database firstly. And that will give you the credentials(user,pass) for connecting to it
Daniel Alexandru is offline
limitlesspluto
Member
Join Date: Aug 2020
Old 10-27-2020 , 06:50   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #152

i have this in server console but it still cannot working
L 10/27/2020 - 16:44:42: [csgo_weaponstickers.smx] (WeaponStickers) We have a connection!
limitlesspluto is offline
limitlesspluto
Member
Join Date: Aug 2020
Old 10-27-2020 , 07:19   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alexandru View Post
You need to create a database firstly. And that will give you the credentials(user,pass) for connecting to it
yes i created database, it connected but it still cant working
limitlesspluto is offline
limitlesspluto
Member
Join Date: Aug 2020
Old 10-29-2020 , 01:07   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #154

The plugin works, it conmected to the database and wrote tables, but when i type !stickers there is no sticker (empty) to use, can anyone help me with this? Thank you, i can pay a bit if u want

Last edited by limitlesspluto; 10-29-2020 at 01:10.
limitlesspluto is offline
quasemago
Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Brazil
Old 10-29-2020 , 08:50   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitlesspluto View Post
The plugin works, it conmected to the database and wrote tables, but when i type !stickers there is no sticker (empty) to use, can anyone help me with this? Thank you, i can pay a bit if u want
Did you install all the dependencies?
__________________
I accept requests for plugins and configuration of servers.


If you liked my work, consider making a donation via PayPal.

Last edited by quasemago; 10-29-2020 at 08:50.
quasemago is offline
putsuke
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2020
Old 11-09-2020 , 08:23   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #156

I installed the plugin and all dependencies correctly but as some people reported the stickers don't save.

The server is from cshost and I just have access to the control panel, the owner of the server is a close friend but I don''t think this is relevant.

I have a poor english and almost 0 coding knowledge, so I couldn't understand or do anything with this link you send to someone on a reply
https://www.cloudways.com/blog/connect-mysql-with-php/

Log:
Code:
L 11/09/2020 - 07:14:17: [csgo_weaponstickers.smx] (WeaponStickers) Reconnecting...

L 11092020 - 070436 [csgo_weaponstickers.smx] (WeaponStickers) Connection to database failed Could not find driver mysql

databases.cfg:
Code:
"Databases"
{
	"driver_default"		"mysql"
	
	// When specifying "host", you may use an IP address, a hostname, or a socket file path
	
	"default"
	{
		"driver"			"default"
		"host"				"localhost"
		"database"			"sourcemod"
		"user"				"root"
		"pass"				""
		//"timeout"			"0"
		//"port"			"0"
	}
	
	"storage-local"
	{
		"driver"			"sqlite"
		"database"			"sourcemod-local"
	}

	"clientprefs"
	{
		"driver"			"sqlite"
		"host"				"localhost"
		"database"			"clientprefs-sqlite"
		"user"				"root"
		"pass"				""
		//"timeout"			"0"
		//"port"			"0"
	}
    "csgo_weaponstickers"
    {
        "driver"            "mysql"
        "host"                "localhost"
        "database"            "mydb"
        "user"                "root"
        "pass"                ""
        //"timeout"            "0"
        "port"                "3306"
I hope you can help me, I send you an steam invite, if you help me out there or here as well I will be extremely grateful. Forgive me for any English or formatting errors.

Last edited by putsuke; 11-09-2020 at 09:15.
putsuke is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 11-09-2020 , 09:07   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by putsuke View Post
Opa mano, eu instalei o plugin e as dependências tudo bonitinho só que como uma galera já mencionou antes os stickers não salvam.

O servidor é da cshost e eu só tenho acesso ao painel de controle do servidor (tenho o contato do dono do servidor mas acho que isso é irrelevante).

Também não tenho nenhum conhecimento sobre programação então não consegui entender nada do link que vc mandou pra uma outra pessoa aqui no tópico https://www.cloudways.com/blog/connect-mysql-with-php/ não vai ser mt eficaz pra mim.

No Log aparece isso:
Code:
L 11/09/2020 - 07:14:17: [csgo_weaponstickers.smx] (WeaponStickers) Reconnecting...

L 11092020 - 070436 [csgo_weaponstickers.smx] (WeaponStickers) Connection to database failed Could not find driver mysql

E o arquivo databases.cfg está assim:
Code:
"Databases"
{
	"driver_default"		"mysql"
	
	// When specifying "host", you may use an IP address, a hostname, or a socket file path
	
	"default"
	{
		"driver"			"default"
		"host"				"localhost"
		"database"			"sourcemod"
		"user"				"root"
		"pass"				""
		//"timeout"			"0"
		//"port"			"0"
	}
	
	"storage-local"
	{
		"driver"			"sqlite"
		"database"			"sourcemod-local"
	}

	"clientprefs"
	{
		"driver"			"sqlite"
		"host"				"localhost"
		"database"			"clientprefs-sqlite"
		"user"				"root"
		"pass"				""
		//"timeout"			"0"
		//"port"			"0"
	}
    "csgo_weaponstickers"
    {
        "driver"            "mysql"
        "host"                "localhost"
        "database"            "mydb"
        "user"                "root"
        "pass"                ""
        //"timeout"            "0"
        "port"                "3306"
Espero que possa me ajudar, peço perdão pelo texto longo e por qualquer erro de formatação do meu post.
Your mistake is simple and clear, connection error with MySQL database.

You need to have a web hosting with bancod and mysql data, just to save the stickers that players choose.

Plugin does not have support for SQLite, solution for you would be, or hire a web hosting to have a mysql database.
__________________
paulo_crash is offline
flashing
Member
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Old 11-14-2020 , 04:58   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by putsuke View Post
I installed the plugin and all dependencies correctly but as some people reported the stickers don't save.

The server is from cshost and I just have access to the control panel, the owner of the server is a close friend but I don''t think this is relevant.

I have a poor english and almost 0 coding knowledge, so I couldn't understand or do anything with this link you send to someone on a reply
https://www.cloudways.com/blog/connect-mysql-with-php/

Log:
Code:
L 11/09/2020 - 07:14:17: [csgo_weaponstickers.smx] (WeaponStickers) Reconnecting...

L 11092020 - 070436 [csgo_weaponstickers.smx] (WeaponStickers) Connection to database failed Could not find driver mysql

databases.cfg:
Code:
"Databases"
{
	"driver_default"		"mysql"
	
	// When specifying "host", you may use an IP address, a hostname, or a socket file path
	
	"default"
	{
		"driver"			"default"
		"host"				"localhost"
		"database"			"sourcemod"
		"user"				"root"
		"pass"				""
		//"timeout"			"0"
		//"port"			"0"
	}
	
	"storage-local"
	{
		"driver"			"sqlite"
		"database"			"sourcemod-local"
	}

	"clientprefs"
	{
		"driver"			"sqlite"
		"host"				"localhost"
		"database"			"clientprefs-sqlite"
		"user"				"root"
		"pass"				""
		//"timeout"			"0"
		//"port"			"0"
	}
    "csgo_weaponstickers"
    {
        "driver"            "mysql"
        "host"                "localhost"
        "database"            "mydb"
        "user"                "root"
        "pass"                ""
        //"timeout"            "0"
        "port"                "3306"
I hope you can help me, I send you an steam invite, if you help me out there or here as well I will be extremely grateful. Forgive me for any English or formatting errors.
if you are still having issues,I am happy to help you.
Contact me on discord FLASHING#8548
__________________

        Discord: FLASHING#8548
              Steam
flashing is offline
EzZy
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2020
Old Yesterday , 14:39   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #159

Hello,
today I added this plugin on server. Plugin looks like working. No errors in console, menu appears after typing !stickers in chat, menu opens when I choose one of options and also the plugin says into chat i have chosen sticker and name of sticker. Only problem is that the sticker don't show on my weapon. I'm not very experienced so i hope someone with good spirit and experiences would help me. Thanks and have great day.
EzZy is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old Today , 05:42   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzZy View Post
Hello,
today I added this plugin on server. Plugin looks like working. No errors in console, menu appears after typing !stickers in chat, menu opens when I choose one of options and also the plugin says into chat i have chosen sticker and name of sticker. Only problem is that the sticker don't show on my weapon. I'm not very experienced so i hope someone with good spirit and experiences would help me. Thanks and have great day.
Did you do this part of the installation?
Quote:
Edit csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/core.cfg => and set "FollowCSGOServerGuidelines" to "no".
__________________
paulo_crash is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode