Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Davros
Old 09-03-2007 , 05:36   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

Does the new plugin fix that headshots where you get points for shooting your own team? And bots when bots points are disabled ?
Fisch.666
Old 09-03-2007 , 05:41   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

Hi!

I get this error:

Code:
hlstatsx.sp(770) : error 017: undefined symbol "DialogType_Askconnect"
when i compile the hlstatsx ingame plugin 1.3 with the latest sourcemod build 1401 and the plugin doesn't compile. Are there any chances to fix this?

Thanks in advance for an reply.

Last edited by Fisch.666; 09-03-2007 at 05:43.
Tobi17
Old 09-04-2007 , 02:34   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisch.666 View Post
Hi!

Code:
hlstatsx.sp(770) : error 017: undefined symbol "DialogType_Askconnect"
when i compile the hlstatsx ingame plugin 1.3 with the latest sourcemod build 1401 and the plugin doesn't compile. Are there any chances to fix this?

Thanks in advance for an reply.
Please read the Important Notes section in the first posting for further details.

Bye
Tobi
Tobi17
Old 09-04-2007 , 02:35   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
Does the new plugin fix that headshots where you get points for shooting your own team? And bots when bots points are disabled ?
Please report bugs always directly into this thread. The next release will fix that headshots are triggered if you kill teammates with a headshot.

Bye
Tobi
Tobi17
Old 09-04-2007 , 02:37   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowdogg View Post
Got a minor bug complaint. My alias is "{SeV} Shadow" and when it shows text always shows as "{ SeV } Shadow". Is there anyway to fix that?
Well, thats a bit trade-off here. In the next release names like "{Test}" will displayed correctly while other names with spaces between the brackets won't be anymore like "{ _ Weired name}".

Bye
Tobi
Tobi17
Old 09-04-2007 , 02:41   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkaway69 View Post
We too use this in our Tag. {K.O.C}-=tkaway=- . I know from experience that if I change my name in game and use just... name {K.O.C}-=tkaway=- It will show up as { K.O.C }-=tkaway . Now if when I change my name I use... name "{K.O.C}-=tkaway"
You always must change your name like name "{K.O.C}-=tkaway". The displays is fixed in the next release, see my other posting about this issue.

Quote:
Why is it that hlstatsx doesent give us arm and leg hits in game? The only hit that registers as something other than just "hit" is "Headshot"
Provide us the url of your HLstatsX webpage and we can take a closer look. Normally this should not happen and so far this bug is not reported.

Quote:
Is there something I am missing or should we use the "SM CS:S KillStats Mod" to display arm and leg hits, or would this plugin screw up the hlstatsx plugin?
I do not know if this plugin does provide extended weapon logging. If it does you must ensure the weapon_logging plugin provided from the HLstatsX plugin must be disabled. But again there are currently no known problems like the ones you have mentioned and we do not recommended this step.

Bye
Tobi
tkaway69
Old 09-04-2007 , 13:00   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

There is Nothing wrong with our hlstatsx webpage. http://kingsofcarnage.hlstatsx.com/ We have your Premium service. What I am asking you is can your "HLstatsX ingame plugin" or your HLstatsX premium service Show the player the body parts hit ingame? The "SM CS:S KillStats Mod" will show this but it also shows alot of things that your "HlstatsX ingame Plugin"/ Premium service shows. I geuss I could install it and try to disable the things not needed from the "SM CS:S KillStats Mod" because all I am wanting is the body parts hit to show at death. Say I have killed "{K.O.C} Godfather" with Kalashnikov AK-47. Well I may have hit him three times in that kill. Can your "HLstatsX ingame Plugin" / Premium service Display the body parts hit at my death or end of round.

Last edited by tkaway69; 09-04-2007 at 13:06.
Send a message via AIM to tkaway69 Send a message via MSN to tkaway69 Send a message via Yahoo to tkaway69
Tobi17
Old 09-04-2007 , 17:23   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

Quote:
. What I am asking you is can your "HLstatsX ingame plugin" or your HLstatsX premium service Show the player the body parts hit ingame? The "SM CS:S KillStats Mod" will show this but it also shows alot of things that your "HlstatsX ingame Plugin"/ Premium service shows. I geuss I could install it and try to disable the things not needed from the "SM CS:S KillStats Mod" because all I am wanting is the body parts hit to show at death. Say I have killed "{K.O.C} Godfather" with Kalashnikov AK-47. Well I may have hit him three times in that kill. Can your "HLstatsX ingame Plugin" / Premium service Display the body parts hit at my death or end of round.
We saidly have to decline your request. We do not think this function should be part of HLstatsX Premium. But if there are a lot of requests it could be possible to add thoses functions to the weapon logging plugin or add another one. At the near future this function won't be included.

Bye
Tobi
tkaway69
Old 09-04-2007 , 19:05   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

This was never a request....... You Sir are one hard person to talk to. Thank you for your info....

Last edited by tkaway69; 09-04-2007 at 19:16.
Send a message via AIM to tkaway69 Send a message via MSN to tkaway69 Send a message via Yahoo to tkaway69
Tobi17
Old 09-04-2007 , 19:20   Re: Official HLstatsX Ingame Plugin

Hello

Quote:
Can your "HLstatsX ingame Plugin" / Premium service Display the body parts hit at my death or end of round.
Quote:
This was never a request.......
Bye
Tobi
Closed Thread