Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)

Post New Thread Reply   

iGANGNAM
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-29-2016 , 14:11   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #21

Does this provide RGB color support for CS:GO?
And https://github.com/Drixevel/Chat-Pro..._processor.cfg Why it's here? Translation should be meant for translation right?

Last edited by iGANGNAM; 08-29-2016 at 14:12.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-29-2016 , 14:34   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGANGNAM View Post
And https://github.com/Drixevel/Chat-Pro..._processor.cfg Why it's here? Translation should be meant for translation right?
A. No.
B. As stated in the thread, I felt like this was more of a grounds for configs instead of translations and I may add them back later.

404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 08-29-2016 , 15:17   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGANGNAM View Post
I don't think CS:GO even supports RGB/RGBA colors. I did explain in my prior post how my Chat-Processor Tags plugin will handle CS:GO and what color options you'll have immediately available to you.

But I do plan on learning more about how CS:GO handles colors, setting up a CS:GO sourcemod testing server and then seeing if I can get RGB colors working in CS:GO or not.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-29-2016 , 20:22   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #24

1.0.7 Update

• Fixed a bug where CSGO's messages would cause errors when hooked.
  • Added alpha support for 'SayText'.
  • Fixed bugs related to returns for 'SayText2'.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-30-2016 , 13:21   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #25

1.0.8 Update

• Updated how the returns and the post-hook function work to add compatibility for a project abrandnewday (404) is making.
  • Merged some changes to the include from Shavit to include the change for the handle of the recipients array from 'Handle' to 'Arraylist' and the removal of useless lines.
Brief Overview of the returns for the pre-hook:
  1. plugin_continue/plugin_stop = Stop message
  2. plugin_changed = Print one message with the changes.
  3. plugin_handled = Print no message with the changes but fire the forward with the data anyways.
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 08-30-2016 , 21:52   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwerewolf View Post
1.0.8 Update

• Updated how the returns and the post-hook function work to add compatibility for a project abrandnewday (404) is making.
  • Merged some changes to the include from Shavit to include the change for the handle of the recipients array from 'Handle' to 'Arraylist' and the removal of useless lines.
Brief Overview of the returns for the pre-hook:
  1. plugin_continue/plugin_stop = Stop message
  2. plugin_changed = Print one message with the changes.
  3. plugin_handled = Print no message with the changes but fire the forward with the data anyways.
Excellent In regards to the project I'm making, it's the Chat-Processor Tags plugin I described in a prior post. I'm still ironing out a few final kinks and I need to update the config file with information on CS:GO color strings because I've learned some new things about them (thank you Hop for providing me with some info, and redwerewolf for pointing out to me that those formatting codes that Hop provided me were already defined in colorvariables.inc).

Plus, I need to test Chat-Processor Tags on CS:GO which is why I've set up a CS:GO server just for testing my SourceMod plugins out to make sure they work across many games, and I plan on setting up servers for every game SourceMod supports so I can actually include multi-engine handling in anything I make and publicly release in the future.
BeNq!
Old 08-31-2016 , 00:54   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #27

This is bug:

Code:
public Action OnChatMessage(int& author, ArrayList recipients, eChatFlags& flag, char[] name, char[] message, bool& bProcessColors, bool& bRemoveColors)
{
	if(isVIP(author))
	{
		Format(name, MAXLENGTH_NAME, "[V.I.P] %s", name);
		Format(message, MAXLENGTH_MESSAGE, "{lightgreen}%s", message);
		return Plugin_Changed;
	} 
        return Plugin_Continue;
}
V.I.P can't message on the server. Please fix.

Last edited by BeNq!; 08-31-2016 at 00:54.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-01-2016 , 02:45   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #28

1.0.9 Update
  • Fixed the double message bug, tested on both CSGO and TF2.

Last edited by Drixevel; 09-01-2016 at 02:45.
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-01-2016 , 07:01   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #29

can confirm double messages fixed also in CS:S (they existed in the previous version)
BANNED
Old 09-01-2016 , 20:03   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
can confirm double messages fixed also in CS:S (they existed in the previous version)
Can you show me a code snippet of how you're printing the messages because with the method I'm using (for longer multicolored chat tags) in TF2 just results in this weirdness (weirdness in the first image is from a private chat tag plugin I had commissioned from redwerewolf, second image is from chat-processor-tags, the plugin I'm working on and trying to fix this bug in so I can release it publicly)

The entirely red line is visible to everyone on the server. The multiple copies where my name is green (that's a weird "teamcolor" bug where \x03 in TF2 is apparently green and not teamcolored) are only visible to me.

The same thing happens for everyone on the server. They see one copy of the message they sent with the green name for every player on the server (so if there's 5 people on, 5 copies are sent) plus one final copy where the coloring is flatout broken and the entire message is teamcolored.

The same thing happens with the Chat-Processor Tags plugin I'm working on:

As you can see, multicolored tags that don't cut half your name off are working just fine in the plugin, but the message gets sent once for every client on the server.

Here's the code I'm using in Chat-Processor Tags:
Spoiler

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 09-01-2016 at 20:05.