muukis
Veteran Member
Old 09-24-2009 , 06:54   [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op and Versus) - Alpha Build 81
Reply With Quote #1

*KLICK* >> Public Alpha (build 81) released! << *KLICK*

Previous releases:
Alpha Build 71
Alpha Build 53

I started working with the Left 4 Dead Player Stats plugin to see if I could add some new features to it like support for Versus. It seems the author (msleeper) cannot currently develop the plugin any further. Currently I am trying to make everything work as specified and polishing all currently working new features. It is no way in a stage of publishing it, but I hope I can release a beta soon to some if not all.

I don't care much about the Survivor mode, since I don't play that pretty much at all. I was hoping I could get some ideas or requests what statistics to write from the Versus game mode.

Here's what I have implemented already:
  1. General support for Versus.
  2. Web GUI support for most currently implemented features.
  3. Stats for the Infected.
  • One point per x amount of inflicted damage (default=1p/5dmg) -> Tank inflicted damage has a divider (default=5).
  • Infected incapacitates a Survivor.
  • Boomer blinds a Survivor.
  • Hunter pounces a Survivor -> nice (dmg>=15) and perfect (dmg>=25).
  • Average values for Hunter pounce damage, Boomer blinded Survivors count, Smoker damage.
  • Awards from Boomer blinds >= 4 Survivors, Hunter does a perfect pounce, all Survivors dead, incapacitating a Survivor, Tank inflicts damage over configured value.
That's all I think???

I have thought about giving some more stats to Smoker and Tank. Smoker could earn awards like Pull To Death and Pull To Edge. Tank could earn awards from incapping the whole Survivor team and... what?

What I am asking is some feedback from what you can read from here. Requests, ideas, anything. Can you help me please?

Last edited by muukis; 10-14-2009 at 16:15.