Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BlodyT.
Old 01-05-2019 , 21:32   [CS:GO] Upcoming Server Sided Anti-Cheat Project | Aimbot | Triggerbot | Wallhack

Hello, for a few months I've been looking for a server sided anti-cheat. I hired somebody to code a basic anti-cheat basing on NoCheatZ-4 and Cow-Anti-Cheat but unfortunately, he was unable to complete it. His anti-cheat was creating too many false positives and at the end, the coder gave up.

I'm looking for a server sided anti-cheat similar to "AnAkIn's Anti-Cheat" or modified version of "SMAC ULTR@".

I decided to create a list of features which I'm currently looking for my AC. Those features are possible to implement.

The first main objective of the project:
A very good invalid viewangles detection
Tracing if the aimbot aims in the center of the model hitbox
The second objective of the project:
Linear aimbots detection
0 Smooth aimbots detection
0 delay triggerbots detection
Spinbot/Anti-Aim detection

One more feature which I don't want to discuss publicly about it, since not many people know about it.

I do have a new account here but I'm playing with SRCDS for some time now (before OB update)
I can pay with PayPal or Revolut. I'm not a child, I'm taking this project seriously. The only reason why I'm choosing server sided AC over client sided AC it's because of the costs. A price quote from somebody who's running a p2c site for a client sided AC it's little over my budget.
If you don't want to talk about the price publicly, feel free to PM me. I care about privacy too

Regards,
BlodyT

Last edited by sneaK; 12-13-2019 at 20:48. Reason: Restore to previous version.