Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D,L4D2,TF2,CSGO] NativeVotes (v0.8.3, 2014-10-16)

Post New Thread Reply   

Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-07-2013 , 07:36   Re: [L4D,L4D2,TF2,CSGO] NativeVotes [Beta] (v0.7.9, 2013-07-26)
Reply With Quote #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric0279 View Post
nativevotes return a warning :
This function was deprecated last week. Fixing this would break the plugin on 1.4, any 1.5 snapshot prior to 3865, and any 1.6 snapshot prior to 3966 (I'm guessing on this one, I haven't checked).

Last edited by Powerlord; 08-07-2013 at 07:39.
Calystos
Old 08-09-2013 , 16:59   Re: [L4D,L4D2,TF2,CSGO] NativeVotes [Beta] (v0.7.9, 2013-07-26)
Reply With Quote #82

Am using SourceMod v1.5.0 hg3877 and MetaMod: Source v1.9.3 hg824 and NativeVotes v0.7.9. Running on a TF2 testing server.

And for some reason am getting "<Bad Load> nativevotes.smx" which is naturally causing the other plugins to fail that require it. According to the errors log "Failed to load plugin" due to "Unsupported game" which is somewhat odd because its a TF2 server. USED to work, no idea whats stopping it now.

Only things updated on the server as far as I am aware are sourcemod/metamod/nativevotes, I don't recall any of the other plugins, extensions, etc, being changed recently.

Any ideas?

All the other plugins installed are working fine (except for smac_eyetest, which is having a similar issue "SDK Version could not be determined for game: tf" which is most odd), nativevotes and anything trying to use it are moaning. It is rather weird. Have I missed something? Was working fine the other day, *shrugs*.

EDIT: No extensions are coming up as errors, nor any metamod plugins, etc. And both that other plugin (smac_eyetest) and nativevotes seem to use the exact same call to "GuessSDKVersion" function which appears to be the cause of the problem for some weird reason. Which is odd, because other plugins loaded use it fine, go fig.

Last edited by Calystos; 08-09-2013 at 17:02.
Send a message via ICQ to Calystos Send a message via AIM to Calystos Send a message via MSN to Calystos Send a message via Yahoo to Calystos Send a message via Skype™ to Calystos
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-09-2013 , 18:10   Re: [L4D,L4D2,TF2,CSGO] NativeVotes [Beta] (v0.7.9, 2013-07-26)
Reply With Quote #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calystos View Post
Am using SourceMod v1.5.0 hg3877 and MetaMod: Source v1.9.3 hg824 and NativeVotes v0.7.9. Running on a TF2 testing server.

And for some reason am getting "<Bad Load> nativevotes.smx" which is naturally causing the other plugins to fail that require it. According to the errors log "Failed to load plugin" due to "Unsupported game" which is somewhat odd because its a TF2 server. USED to work, no idea whats stopping it now.

Only things updated on the server as far as I am aware are sourcemod/metamod/nativevotes, I don't recall any of the other plugins, extensions, etc, being changed recently.

Any ideas?

All the other plugins installed are working fine (except for smac_eyetest, which is having a similar issue "SDK Version could not be determined for game: tf" which is most odd), nativevotes and anything trying to use it are moaning. It is rather weird. Have I missed something? Was working fine the other day, *shrugs*.

EDIT: No extensions are coming up as errors, nor any metamod plugins, etc. And both that other plugin (smac_eyetest) and nativevotes seem to use the exact same call to "GuessSDKVersion" function which appears to be the cause of the problem for some weird reason. Which is odd, because other plugins loaded use it fine, go fig.
GuessSDKVersion was deprecated in a recent release. I was under the impression that it still worked, though.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-09-2013 , 19:28   Re: [L4D,L4D2,TF2,CSGO] NativeVotes [Beta] (v0.7.9, 2013-07-26)
Reply With Quote #84

OK, lets try this again+.

Here's version 0.7.10 (yes, I don't want to go to 0.8.0 yet). I haven't tested it yet, but it contains a rewrite of all the Game_ functions (and adds two more*) to use GetEngineVersion when it's available. Having said that, there's no way to get rid of the compile warning without breaking the plugin for SourceMod 1.4 and 1.5 pre-hg3865.

This version requires Sourcemod 1.5 hg3865 or newer to compile.

+ This is the second version because I forgot to mark GetEngineVersion as optional in the first, breaking it on non-brand-new versions.
* The two new functions were just to move all the game-specific logic to nativevotes/game.sp
Attached Files
File Type: zip nativevotes 0.7.10 source.zip (42.6 KB, 162 views)
File Type: smx nativevotes.smx (33.1 KB, 157 views)

Last edited by Powerlord; 08-09-2013 at 20:54.
Custo
Old 08-10-2013 , 01:54   Re: [L4D,L4D2,TF2,CSGO] NativeVotes [Beta] (v0.7.9, 2013-07-26)
Reply With Quote #85

I updated from 0.7.7 to the current. When a vote passes, it seems to disable the Call A Vote votes. Not sure why.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-10-2013 , 02:24   Re: [L4D,L4D2,TF2,CSGO] NativeVotes [Beta] (v0.7.9, 2013-07-26)
Reply With Quote #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custo View Post
I updated from 0.7.7 to the current. When a vote passes, it seems to disable the Call A Vote votes. Not sure why.
Hmm... odd, I reset the vote counters to 0 now when a vote ends, so I'm not sure why the Call a Vote votes would be disabled.

Do they just not start or do they display the wrong fields (i.e. they show multiple choice with blank entries instead of Yes/No)?

Last edited by Powerlord; 08-10-2013 at 02:29.
Custo
Old 08-10-2013 , 03:46   Re: [L4D,L4D2,TF2,CSGO] NativeVotes [Beta] (v0.7.9, 2013-07-26)
Reply With Quote #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
Hmm... odd, I reset the vote counters to 0 now when a vote ends, so I'm not sure why the Call a Vote votes would be disabled.

Do they just not start or do they display the wrong fields (i.e. they show multiple choice with blank entries instead of Yes/No)?
Like, a map vote passes for the next map. If you use one of the Call A Vote votes to either kick or scramble (or any) no vote starts at all.

No message or anything, as if it's some how disabled after a map vote.
ArmGadge
Old 08-16-2013 , 09:22   Re: [L4D,L4D2,TF2,CSGO] NativeVotes [Beta] (v0.7.9, 2013-07-26)
Reply With Quote #88

Hello, I'm interesting in this plugin and I have same problem on L4D2.

This plugin reset "m_activeIssueIndex" to 0 after voting.
But L4D2's callvote behavior seems to reset to -1.
So I tried to set "m_activeIssueIndex" to -1 when after voting via this plugin. callvote working again.

It may different on other games, but might be helpful.

Last edited by ArmGadge; 08-16-2013 at 09:42. Reason: Fix my poor english
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-16-2013 , 13:56   Re: [L4D,L4D2,TF2,CSGO] NativeVotes [Beta] (v0.7.9, 2013-07-26)
Reply With Quote #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmGadge View Post
Hello, I'm interesting in this plugin and I have same problem on L4D2.

This plugin reset "m_activeIssueIndex" to 0 after voting.
But L4D2's callvote behavior seems to reset to -1.
So I tried to set "m_activeIssueIndex" to -1 when after voting via this plugin. callvote working again.

It may different on other games, but might be helpful.
I'll probably write a quick test plugin soon so I can find out what all the values default to.
Old 08-16-2013 , 15:38   Re: [L4D,L4D2,TF2,CSGO] NativeVotes [Beta] (v0.7.9, 2013-07-26)
Reply With Quote #90

Have the same issue
Quote:
console says unsupported game. Tried version 0.79 and 0.7.10
tried several snapshots and have 4 servers with this problem

fixed it with a newer meta mod 1.10 snapshot

Last edited by JohnnyBambo; 08-16-2013 at 16:36.