Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Is anyone having problems with the new tiny TF2 update?

Post New Thread Reply   

Calystos
Old 11-06-2012 , 15:36   Re: Is anyone having problems with the new tiny TF2 update?
Reply With Quote #61

Yup, confirmed, its fixed an working again.
Send a message via ICQ to Calystos Send a message via AIM to Calystos Send a message via MSN to Calystos Send a message via Yahoo to Calystos Send a message via Skype™ to Calystos
Automicbomb
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-06-2012 , 16:13   Re: Is anyone having problems with the new tiny TF2 update?
Reply With Quote #62

I can confirm also. Sourcemod works if you install the latest dev versions
LambdaLambda
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-06-2012 , 16:41   Re: Is anyone having problems with the new tiny TF2 update?
Reply With Quote #63

Funny thing. After an update, 3/4 my of servers did get down. They just did crash and didn't want to start even without mm. I'd wrote the ticket to helpdesk and they said, the valve have changed the .bin files, and the new files which did download, didn't have the premissions to load. Alrigh. Now servers are running, but they wont to let sourcemod start. mm is workin, but any sourcemod snap doesn't work (did try few newset sm dev snaps with newset mm dev snap).

MM is just sayin:
Quote:
Listing 1 plugin:
[01] <FAILED>
WTF? My servers are worin on linux, it's TF2 servers.

Last edited by LambdaLambda; 11-06-2012 at 18:51. Reason: spelling errors
triseaux
Old 11-06-2012 , 18:02   Re: Is anyone having problems with the new tiny TF2 update?
Reply With Quote #64

Yop, mi server work perfectly after update and modification of file but mi metamod and sourcemod dont run. I have update with the last snapshot. Anyone have any idea ?

If i chek with and sm commands or meta commands serv say me Unknown command.

Server TF2

SM
1.4.7-hg3586.tar.gz
MM
1.9.1-hg798.tar.gz

Last edited by triseaux; 11-06-2012 at 18:06.
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 11-06-2012 , 18:26   Re: Is anyone having problems with the new tiny TF2 update?
Reply With Quote #65

Linux Orangebox requires SM1.5+ and MM1.10+

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
Oliveros
Old 11-06-2012 , 19:50   Re: Is anyone having problems with the new tiny TF2 update?
Reply With Quote #66

Yes it working again with this :

Sourcemod development branch 1.5.0-hg3683 : http://www.sourcemod.net/snapshots.php
Metamod 1.10, development branch 1.10.0-hg811: http://www.sourcemm.net/snapshots

Thanks for all help dear gamers and server owners

[OBC] Oliver

Last edited by Oliveros; 11-06-2012 at 20:14.
Send a message via Skype™ to Oliveros
Parabyte
Old 11-06-2012 , 23:15   Re: Is anyone having problems with the new tiny TF2 update?
Reply With Quote #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliveros View Post
Yes it working again with this :

Sourcemod development branch 1.5.0-hg3683 : http://www.sourcemod.net/snapshots.php
Metamod 1.10, development branch 1.10.0-hg811: http://www.sourcemm.net/snapshots

Thanks for all help dear gamers and server owners

[OBC] Oliver
I can confirm this is false, running both MM and SM at those same versions. Won't load, has millions of 'Unknown Command' errors in the cfg. Linux server. I saw above where they said Linux was messed up, but then why did you say it is fixed now?
Mr. Man
Veteran Member
Old 11-06-2012 , 23:47   Re: Is anyone having problems with the new tiny TF2 update?
Reply With Quote #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabyte View Post
I can confirm this is false, running both MM and SM at those same versions. Won't load, has millions of 'Unknown Command' errors in the cfg. Linux server. I saw above where they said Linux was messed up, but then why did you say it is fixed now?
I just tested my servers and all three of them work very well.
Automicbomb
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-07-2012 , 02:02   Re: Is anyone having problems with the new tiny TF2 update?
Reply With Quote #69

Yup. It might say like "***SERVER IS WORKING LAN ONLY***" but dont worry. Just reboot your server and everything works. My Saxton Hale and Normal server works now 100% with sourcemod
LambdaLambda
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-07-2012 , 03:58   Re: Is anyone having problems with the new tiny TF2 update?
Reply With Quote #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
I just tested my servers and all three of them work very well.
UP. It's doesn't work for me as well. I already said that.