Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Subplugin Submission Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6.1 on 11th September 2010 !!

Post New Thread Reply   

SonicSonedit
Veteran Member
Old 07-01-2010 , 18:46   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #611

meTaLiCroSS
You really shouldn't blame abdul-rehman. I pmed to you, asking to contact to Mercylezz and ask him to update ZP at least a little, add just few natives! And what? NOTHING.
And this guy, actually, did it. He added new natives EVERYONE were asking. He added a natives to register new game modes. He added a cvar for zombie to recieve damage while being frozen.
So you are not the one to complain, seriously.
But it's good you contacted Mercylezz. I know he is not like you, and he doesn't really mind. I just hope that he will come back and update ZP, taking (and improving) some code from this modification of ZP.

And yeah, the ones who f*ck the ideology of ZP are the guys who keep server itself. It's only up to them how they will configure it. And in most cases they configure it like shit.

Last edited by SonicSonedit; 07-01-2010 at 18:53.
meTaLiCroSS
Gaze Upon My Hat
Old 07-01-2010 , 18:51   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #612

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXteRmiNaToR View Post
The quoted phrase you have in your signature completely describes yourself and your attitude...
And now what? I should cry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSonedit View Post
meTaLiCroSS
You really shouldn't blame abdul-rehman. I pmed to you, asking to contact to Mercylezz and ask him to update ZP at least a little, add just few natives! And what? NOTHING.
And this guy, actually, did it. He added new natives EVERYONE were asking. He added a natives to register new game modes. He added a cvar for zombie to recieve damage while being frozen.
So you are not the one to complain, seriously.
But it's good you contacted Mercylezz. I no he is not like you, and he doesn't really mind. I just hope that he will come back and update ZP, taking (and improving) some code from this modification of ZP.

And yeah, the ones who f*ck the ideology of ZP are the guys who keep server itself. It's only up to them how they will configure it. And in most cases they configure it like shit.
1. Everyone can do that.
2. He is really busy, and i don't about a new release.

Quote:
abdul is now opening more doors to people who like to change the ideology of this mod and doing it a shit, you know about that?

Maybe in one year later the ZP will be the most boring mod ever, and thanks to guys like abdul that who only is changing the gameplay of the original infection mod. A shame. I will continue my scripting learnings with (maybe) another cs mod, because the ZP mod wont be played in the future.

Last edited by meTaLiCroSS; 07-01-2010 at 18:59.
SonicSonedit
Veteran Member
Old 07-01-2010 , 19:00   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #613

Quote:
1. Everyone can do that.
Ok, then why didn't you do it, eh?
Quote:
2. He is really busy, and i don't about a new release.
I know, that he is busy. And abdul-rehman knew. And that's exactly why he made a modification of ZP - because Mercylezz is very busy and hell knows when he will come back (if he ever will)
Quote:
abdul is now opening more doors to people who like to change the ideology of this mod and doing it a shit, you know about that?
He also opening new doors to good people, the people who treasures classic ZP gameplay, people like me for example. There are always two sides of the coin, and now you see only bad one.

meTaLiCroSS
Gaze Upon My Hat
Old 07-01-2010 , 19:06   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #614

Quote:
Ok, then why didn't you do it, eh?
  1. I prefer the ZP as how its now.
  2. I don't do public works.
  3. These type of modifications i only do on my own ZP.
  4. I don't need to do a demonstration of my knowlegde editing the ZP plugin.
  5. Here (on this forum) exists a lot of ungrateful and immature people who don't care who made "the job".
Quote:
I know, that he is busy. And abdul-rehman knew. And that's exactly why he made a modification of ZP - because Mercylezz is very busy and hell knows when he will come back (if he ever will)
MeRcyLeZZ didn't like "more modes" on the ZP gameplay, if you don't believe me, ask to him
EXteRmiNaToR
Old 07-01-2010 , 19:12   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #615

Quote:
Originally Posted by meTaLiCroSS View Post
And now what? I should cry?
That's not necessary,nerd.Just leave abdul-rehman do his job and stop stalking him.The original zombie plague is still stickied,that's just a modification with stuff that people requested.I still can't understand what's the problem with you...
meTaLiCroSS
Gaze Upon My Hat
Old 07-01-2010 , 19:13   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #616

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXteRmiNaToR View Post
That's not necessary,nerd.Just leave abdul-rehman do his job and stop stalking him.The original zombie plague is still stickied,that's just a modification with stuff that people requested.I still can't understand what's the problem with you...
Read and understand what i'm saying.

I wont continue with this discussion, let me get out of here, i wont support people with zp plugins (only a few guys). This sub-forum will be a shit forever, in except of the models thread.

Last edited by meTaLiCroSS; 07-01-2010 at 19:16.
SonicSonedit
Veteran Member
Old 07-01-2010 , 19:23   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #617

Quote:
I prefer the ZP as how its now.
Well, a lot of people don't share your opinion here, you see.

Quote:
I don't do public works.
Quote:
These type of modifications i only do on my own ZP.
Quote:
I don't need to do a demonstration of my knowlegde editing the ZP plugin.
Well, you actually don't share anything you make and say everyone should not share anything?
Maybe Mercylezz then should not publicy ZP and just use it for his own server lol?

Quote:
Here (on this forum) exists a lot of ungrateful and immature people who don't care who made "the job".
Yeah, you are right here. Bus something tells me abdul-rehman is not one of them) He helps people by adding things we need to ZP, and gives credit to Mercylezz, not just uses his great plugin as he pleases.
Quote:
MeRcyLeZZ didn't like "more modes" on the ZP gameplay, if you don't believe me, ask to him
Yes, i agree...that assasin and sniper mod are not really needed...
To tell you truth, i don't like them either. But it's not just this two gameplay modes, this update is something we were asking Mercylezz for a LONG time, you see...

So what about asking him come back and update, adding the new cvars and new natives abdul-rehman added, and not adding assasin and sniper and call it a day, huh?

yokomo
Surprise Ascot!
Old 07-01-2010 , 19:25   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #618

At least we got someone who really really want this ZP mod still alive and up to date. How long we must stick with the default zp4.3 and wait for the new update? 1year? 2years? Mercylezz already said he has no time to update this mod. So why not we support abdul's work for this moment.
✅ MultiMod -- 103.179.44.152:27016
✅ Zombie Plague -- 103.179.44.152:27015
✅ Zombie Escape -- 103.179.44.152:27017
✅ Klassik Kombat -- 103.179.44.152:27018
✅ Boss-Battle -- 103.179.44.152:27019
SonicSonedit
Veteran Member
Old 07-01-2010 , 19:28   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #619

Quote:
At least we got someone who really really want this ZP mod still alive and up to date. How long we must stick with the default zp4.3 and wait for the new update? 1year? 2years? Mercylezz already said he has no time to update this mod. So why not we support abdul's work for this moment.

meTaLiCroSS
Gaze Upon My Hat
Old 07-01-2010 , 19:33   Re: Zombie Plague Advance !! Updated to v1.6 on 29th June 2010 !!
Reply With Quote #620

Quote:
Well, you actually don't share anything you make and say everyone should not share anything?
Maybe Mercylezz then should not publicy ZP and just use it for his own server lol?
As from i see you don't know the history of this mod , let abduls continue this, think that i didn't started this discussion, be happy with this, later my words will do effect.